three

"Fuck my ass it's almost twelve," Taehyung said, running around the room, trying to put an outfit together.

"Ha, you have to go to collage and I don't~" Jimin laughed.

"At least I have an education you thick fuck," Taehyung shot back.

"Shut up, I'm stealing your pop tarts," Jimin said, heading to the kitchen in Taehyung's small apartment.

"I swear if you eat them all I will end you, Park Jimin!" Taehyung yelled as he pulled on a pair of skinny jeans.

"K," was all Jimin said.

Taehyung felt cute in his brand new shirt so he posted a photo of himself on Instagram.

Taehyung locked his phone and stole a bite of Jimin's pop tart before leaving the apartment

He took the bus to his school and had to run to class, making it just before the bell.

A guy Taehyung had never seen before was talking to the professor, he had light brown hair and he wore really tight pants that made Taehyung's gaydar go off.

"Go find a seat," Taehyung assumed what the professor said once the guy left his side.

The guy sat a row in front of Taehyung. Of course he was curious, so he leaned over the table and tapped the guy's shoulder.

"Hi," he smiled, the guy gave him a look over then smirked.

"Hello," the guy turned the smirk into a smile.

"I'm Taehyung."

"Hoseok."

"You're new, yeah?"

"Yep, just got here yesterday," Hoseok said, never losing the smile.

"Where are you from?"

"Seoul."

"SEOUL?! Why'd you come here if you lived in the best place ever?!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"It's a secret."

"Now I want to know~!" Taehyung whined.

"I'll tell you later," Hoseok said after the professor started the lesson.

-

"Okay okay okay okay! Tell me why you moved here," Taehyung said excitedly, jumping up and down as he walked next to his new friend.

"My friend and I did something..."

"Yeah?!"

"And it wasn't legal..."

"Yeah?!!"

"And I got arrested and he got away and my mom forced me to move here and live with my grandma," Hoseok finished quickly.

"What a dickhole of a friend," Taehyung pouted. "But what'd you do?"

"Nothing too interesting, just vandalism," he shrugged.

"That's stupid, why would you get arrested for that?"

"Cops hate me, I don't know why."

"That sucks," Taehyung flopped down on a bus seat.

"I guess they just don't appreciate my artwork," Hoseok chuckled.