fourteen

"Hoseok just left to get Yoongi," Taehyung ran around the apartment, repeating the same sentence over and over.

"Shouldn't Hoseok be the excited one?" Jimin asked once Taehyung ran back into the bedroom. Jimin was cuddled under the blankets, probably not wearing pants.

"I'm just excited to meet my pal's boyfriend. His boo thang, his horizontal tango partner, his date mate, his-"

"I got it Tae," Jimin laughed, snuggling under the blankets more.

"Do you think they'll fuck before they get here? I mean, I would," Taehyung stated bluntly, crawling into bed beside Jimin.

"I hope not, and ew." Jimin scoffed, not wanting to imagine Hoseok and Yoongi.

Taehyung's phone buzzed just before the door bell rang. "Fuck my ass!" He screeched, sprinting toward the door.

"Later," Jimin yelled to Taehyung, making said boy trip. He quickly looked back at Jimin with huge eyes making the smaller boy nearly fall off the bed in laughter. "Answer the door you cupcake!"

Taehyung spun back around, quickly opening the door.

"You'd totally bottom, Jimin," Hoseok called once he was invited in the apartment. Taehyung's cheeks heated up once he figured out that Hoseok heard the conversation.

"What's a Jimin?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow at Hoseok.

"That's a Jimin," he pointed to the pantsless male walking toward the three.

Yoongi couldn't help but check Jimin out. His eyes scanned over the small boy's entire body, he had to internally scold himself for letting his eyes linger on the boy's thighs.

Jimin was the only one who noticed this. And he gave the guy a disappointed look once their eyes met. Yoongi quickly looked away, probably feeling guilty.

The sudden realization that his friend's boyfriend just checked him out made him want to put on pants for once. "I'll be back." Jimin quickly trotted out of the room, coming back with a pair of ripped jeans on.

Taehyung gave him a weird look but Jimin just ignored it.

The four got along pretty well, talking about random shit and watching a few episodes of an anime.

It was when Hoseok's phone went off during the fifth episode that it all went downhill.

He wore a smirk and held back a chuckle as he typed a message back. Yoongi looked over his shoulder and smirked as well, completely confusing the other two boys.

"Hey Tae," Hoseok suddenly spoke up.

"Hey what?" Taehyung replied, watching Hoseok stand up.

"I might've bright someone else here," Hoseok went to the front door, Taehyung following him, slightly concerned. Who else would he bring?

Hoseok's phone notified his of another text. He read it then put his phone away.

Sending a cocky expression Taehyung's way, he opened the door to reveal the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

No way. No way was Jeon fucking Jungkook standing in front of Taehyung right now. He couldn't believe it.

That guy who happened to follow him that one day on Instagram. Why was he even here? Shouldn't he be with his boyfriend?

"Hey." Was all Jungkook said.

"Hello," Taehyung couldn't help the smile on his face. He let the boy in and they all sat on Taehyung's couch.

To say that Jimin was jealous when Taehyung spoke to Jungkook during the anime was an understatement. He didn't like how smiley Jungkook was and he definitely didn't like how touchy he was.

"Yeah I found out he was cheating on me," Jungkook said nonchalantly. Now Jimin really had something to worry about. His crush was single, but now his crush's crush was single. This is such a mess.

They got so touchy after that. Jungkook's hand never left Taehyung's upper thigh. And Taehyung kept touching Jungkook's arms. Jimin just couldn't take it.

"I'm tired," Jimin stood up. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." With that he left the room before anyone could oppose.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked Hoseok as if he would know.

The guy just shrugged. Turning his attention back to the TV.

"Hoseok," Yoongi whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we should've brought Jungkook."

"Why? They're getting along great!"

"It's not about Taehyung. It's Jimin. I think he's jealous. I mean, I think he likes Taehyung."

"So did I but they're just friends, Yoongi."

"Remember when I was hanging out with that Kibum guy?" Hoseok nodded. "And how you just left when he sat closer to me?"

Hoseok thought back to that time. It was a while ago but he remembered. He wasn't even the jealous type but he got mad. Maybe that's what happened with Jimin.

"Okay but what am I supposed to do about it?" Hoseok asked, playing with his boyfriend's hands.

"Go talk to Jimin."

"Babe." He looked up. "You know I don't know how to talk to people seriously."

"But you know him better that I do. And wouldn't it be hella cute if your two friends got together?"

He nodded. "Hella hella."

"Then go talk with him," Yoongi pushed Hoseok up, shoeing him off into the room Jimin occupied.

Hoseok cautiously entered the bedroom. "Jimin?"