thirteen

"Do you think Yoongi will like me? I hope I won't annoy him. I want him to like me. Actually, I want to like him, he's gotta be good enough for my baby Hoseok," Taehyung rambled on the way to collage.

"If he can tolerate me, he can tolerate you. And we've literally only broken up for a day, obviously he's not a bad dude, my dude," Hoseok shrugged.

"It's Tuesday right?"

"Yes."

"And he's coming on Friday?"

"Yes."

"I feel like I should make him tea and offer him my Chinese cookies," Taehyung mentioned, raising an eyebrow at himself.

"You didn't even give me any goddamn Chinese cookies when I was at your house yesterday you bitch." Hoseok elbowed Taehyung as they entered the building.

"Whoops," it didn't sound sincere. Can a whoops even sound sincere?

"But Yoongi likes tea so I guess you can offer him tea, I dunno," Hoseok shrugged. Why the fuck does this kid shrug so much?!!

-

After classes, Hoseok went home but Taehyung went to get boba. He bought one for Jimin too because he was a good friend.

"I come bearing gifts!" Taehyung shouted as he entered his apartment.

He heard a loud thud after his sentence, assuming it was Jimin, he hurried to the source.

And there was Jimin, no pants as usual, wearing another one of Taehyung's sweaters, and on the floor.

"Did I give you a good spook?" Taehyung laughed, setting the boba on the dresser and shrugging off his coat.

"Jesus Christ, I was just peacefully searching tumblr. I didn't even hear the door open!" Jimin struggled to get up, having fallen from him upside down position on the bed.

"I bet you were watching porn," Taehyung quickly picked Jimin's phone up off the floor, typing in his passcode.

"I wasn't," Jimin said truthfully, but he wasn't exactly on the safe side of tumblr. He was actually scrolling through the daddy kink hashtag.

The look on Taehyung's face when tumblr popped up with that hashtag onscreen was one that Jimin would never forget. His cheeks heated up due to embarrassment, how else should he feel? What would Taehyung think of him now?

"You fucking twink! Oh my god I love it," Taehyung nearly cackled, squeezing his eyes shut as he laughed hysterically.

"Shut up~" Jimin whined, covering his face with his hands.

"I- oh my Jesus!" Taehyung could barely form a sentence due to his laughing fit. But he didn't really have a say on it because that was in his search history as well.

His laughing came to a complete halt when he scrolled past one particular photo. "Isn't this fucking Hoseok?!"

Jimin jumped off the bed and sped to Taehyung's side, taking his phone into his own hands. And sure enough, a photo of Hoseok, definitely not safe for work, illuminating Jimin's screen. "Iconic," Jimin breathed, almost in awe.

"I thought he was pretty innocent, holy hecking heck."

Jimin quickly copied the link and sent it to Hoseok with a jumble of letters, some capitalized, even a few numbers in there.

He quickly got a reply.

Hoseok 👀
this is awkward

Jimin 🐶
why is this on the daddy kinK haShtAgo n tuMblr?!!1?

Hoseok 👀
no reason

Jimin 🐶
does yoongi know 🤔☕️

Hoseok 👀
who do u think took the picture ??

"Oh my god!" Taehyung screeched, reading the conversation over Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin 🐶
I need to go bathe in holy water
bye

Hoseok 👀
don't show Taehyung

Jimin 🐶
tOO LATE

"Poor Hoseok," Taehyung chuckled as Jimin locked his phone.

"Poor me! I'm scarred!" Jimin over exaggerated, flopping on to the bed.

"Poor Jiminnie," Taehyung said, laying on top of the smaller boy.

"You're gonna suffocate me."

"Good," Taehyung giggled, slapping Jimin's ass before rolling off him.

That's new. Jimin laid there, his ass kind of tingling from how hard Taehyung smacked it. Boy was rough, not that he was complaining though.

"Oh yeah! I bought boba!" Taehyung sprung up, grabbing the two cups, offering the pink one to Jimin.

"Strawberry?"

"Strawberry tae," Taehyung winked, his play on words making Jimin cringe.

"I fucking hate you," he laughed, taking a sip of his tea.

"But you love me," Taehyung cooed.

"But I love you," Jimin repeated, the meaning going deeper in his mind.