eighteen

The two couples, and Jungkook, were hanging out in Taehyung's apartment once again. They were fighting over a movie.

"Fucking just pick death bell are you kidding me?!" Taehyung yelled as Jimin held up three DVDs, everyone fighting over which to watch.

"Who the fuck- no!" Hoseok intervened. "I think the fuck not. Even Jimin doesn't like horror movies!"

"It's true," Jimin shrugged.

"What can a boy do to have an excuse to cuddle his boyfriend while watching a movie? Let me live."

"You alway have an excuse, you pineapple," Jimin chucked, putting the death bell DVD away.

"Okay, Commitment or Butterfly?" Jimin asked.

"Isn't Butterfly just an excuse for gay porn?" Yoongi questioned.

"And?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Wouldn't it be weird to watch that with a bunch of people?" Jungkook asked.

"For you it would be, single pringle," Hoseok laughed.

"Shut up you bitch, I'm working on it," Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms childishly.

"Wait isn't Seunghyun in Commitment?" Taehyung suddenly asked, gasping.

"Yes," Jimin answered. "And he's straight fire"

"Then I don't want to watch it if you're gonna fawn over him," Taehyung sighed sarcastically, crossing his legs and looking at his fingernails.

"Shut the fuck up," Jimin laughed. "Just pick a goddamn movie!"

"I'm for Commitment," Yoongi said, Hoseok agreeing.

"I'm for Butterfly, honestly," Jungkook shrugged.

"Well I know Jimin's for Commitment so it looks like that's what we're watching," Taehyung chuckled.

-

After the movie, Jimin was ready to literally die. He didn't think he was the jealous type but he definitely was.

He tried to focus on the movie but he just couldn't get the image of Jungkook's head leaning on his Taehyung's shoulder, out of his mind.

He probably would've decked Jungkook if he was the passive aggressive type, that's just how peeved he was.

"Yah, Jiminnie, where are you going?" Taehyung asked when the movie ended. Jimin was already off the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"To hell," Jimin huffed.

"Well so the fuck am I, what's the matter?" Taehyung called from the living room.

The fact that Taehyung didn't get up to privately ask him what was wrong made Jimin mad. The fact that Taehyung didn't get up because Jungkook was basically on top of him made Jimin mad. And the fact that his boyfriend really didn't care what was wrong and only asked because he wanted to sound kind made him mad.

Jimin was just mad. He needed to cool off, shake off all the bad energy. Maybe he needed a nap, but he wasn't tired. A snack? He wasn't hungry. A good old fashioned fist fight? No, because he's not passive aggressive. But he wanted to.

Maybe that's a bit much. Maybe he's just too possessive.

Jimin settled for a glass of water and to just chill on the counter top for a while. He held the cold glass in his hands that were cutely covered by his sweater's sleeves.

"Jimin?" It wasn't Taehyung like he hoped.

"Leave me alone," Jimin sighed, taking a small sip of his water before putting the glass beside him on the counter.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" It was Yoongi. His gravely voice made Jimin shiver.

"Don't call me sweetie or I'll cry," Jimin covered his eyes with his sleeves. Don't cry in front of your new friend.

"What happened?" Yoongi gently pulled the smaller boy's hands away from his face. His eyes were teary and his cheeks blotchy because of how hard he was trying to not cry.

"Jungkook's gonna steal my boyfriend," Jimin sniffed, looking down.

"He's not gonna steal your boyfriend, Jimin," Yoongi smiled softly. "He's just a touchy person."

"I don't like it, Taehyung's mine to cuddle, he no touch," Jimin pouted.

"Don't be so childish, you don't own Taehyung."

"But he shouldn't be cuddling someone else if he's dating me, right? That's like the dickiest move."

Yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of Jimin's hand. "I guess you're right. But you need to tell Taehyung that."

"He doesn't care, didn't you see how he would rather cuddle that thing instead of see if his boyfriend was okay?"

"He cared enough to date you didn't he?"

"I hate you," Jimin huffed, knowing Yoongi was right.

"So do I, let's go." Yoongi helped Jimin off the counter and they were about to go back to the living room but someone was in the way.

"I'll just, like... k bye," Yoongi quickly said and scurried off to Hoseok.

Taehyung pulled Jimin into his arms and put his chin on the smaller's head. "You're really jealous, baby?"

"Maybe." Jimin's voice was muffled due to his face being squished against his boyfriend's chest.

"You should know that I'd never just fucking ditch you like that." He kissed the top of Jimin's head after saying that and somehow the smaller completely forgot why he was mad.

He pulled away from Jimin, holding his shoulders. "I'd at least do it behind your back."

"What the fuck?!" Jimin nearly choked on his words, smacking Taehyung's chest.

"I'm kidding! Oh my god sorry now's not the time yikes," Taehyung chuckled, leaning down to Jimin's level to shower him with tiny kisses. "I'm sorry," he dragged on the 'Y' for much too long but it made Jimin smile.

"I hate you," Jimin couldn't hold back his smile. He didn't think about it now but he still wasn't sure if Taehyung liked Jungkook.

"I love you," Taehyung offered, looking into Jimin's eyes.

"I know," Jimin leaned up and placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips before they went back to the couch.

--
i'm alive. hello.