seven

"Wakey wakey," Jimin sang, vigorously shaking Taehyung awake.

"You're gonna fucking dislocate my shoulder," Taehyung complained, slapping Jimin's tiny hands away from him.

"I wanna go to the aquarium," Jimin said, ignoring the other's whining.

"What time is it?"

"Half seven."

"The fuck are you waking me up for then?! The birds are still sleeping!" Taehyung covered his face with the blankets.

"The birds are awake, and I want a whole entire day to hang out with you. It's boring when you go to collage," Jimin pouted, sitting on top of Taehyung.

"Then get a job."

"That's too much work, plus my family is loaded."

Taehyung sighed, knowing he wouldn't get Jimin to shut up. "Fine, lets go."

Jimin squeaked, jumping off of Taehyung and running out of the room.

"Such a toddler," Taehyung scoffed, crawling out of bed.

He took a quick shower and got dressed, putting on a white sweater and ripped jeans.

Jimin was still running around in Taehyung's sweater and no pants.

"Put on clothes, Jesus."

"You're clothes are comfy though," Jimin pouted, going to Taehyung's bedroom to get dressed.

He came back out wearing a pair of his own skinny jeans and one of Taehyung's long sleeve shirts.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" Taehyung asked. Hearing the words 'go out' made Jimin's heart warm for a second before he quickly pushed the feeling away, confusing himself.

"Earth to Jimin," Taehyung raised an eyebrow when the smaller didn't respond.

"What? Yeah, sure. Let's go," Jimin nodded quickly, skipping towards the door.

"Weirdo," Taehyung mumbled, following behind the other.

Jimin sat on the floor, pulling on his boots while Taehyung just shoved his feet into his adidas runners.

Once Jimin finally got his boots on, Taehyung dragged him out of the apartment.

"Do the buses even run this early?" Taehyung asked, looking around the empty bus stop.

"Yes you fucking nerd," Jimin smacked his friend's arm.

"Geez, sorry I'm not educated," Taehyung pouted, rubbing his arm.

"Look, bus," Jimin pointed at the bus coming their way.

-

After they got off the bus, Jimin led Taehyung to a cute café.

"I used to go here all the time," Jimin smiled, reminiscing on the old memories of him and his ex boyfriend.

Once they'd ordered their food, Jimin found them a table while Taehyung waited for the food.

He carried it to the table and sat across from Jimin who ordered a muffin and a caramel macchiato. Taehyung ordered a bagel and a hot chocolate.

"Do you even know where an aquarium is?" Taehyung asked, sipping his hot chocolate.

"Yes, I did my research," Jimin smiled.

"Cute," Taehyung said chuckling.

Suddenly, his phone chimed, a message appearing on his lock screen. He picked his phone off the table, looking at the message from Hoseok.

Hoseok 😤🙏🏻
yo wyd today fam

Taehyung 😁
going to aquarium with Jimin

Hoseok 😤🙏🏻
do I smell a date 😉🌚

Taehyung 😁
yah stfu Jimin's my best friend ew

"Tae~" Jimin whined, jutting out is bottom lip. "Stop texting, you're ignoring me."

"Sorry Jiminnie," Taehyung said, locking his phone and starting to play footisie with the smaller to cheer him up.

--
thanks for 100 reads <3