seventeen

The line in the small cafe was abnormally long, making Jimin pout but he liked this cafe so he decided to just suffer. Besides, he had Taehyung to occupy himself with.

Taehyung's arm was around Jimin's waist and that got a couple people's attention but he wasn't about to stop the contact. Taehyung also wanted to get back at Jimin for the now purpling mark on his neck. And he had the perfect idea.

Him being the sneaky little shit we was, in Jimin's opinion of course, Taehyung decided to slide his hand down the smaller boy's lower back. Jimin was once again wearing one of Taehyung's sweaters so the taller boy simply pulled it up as he slowly slid his hand in Jimin's back pocket of his -very- tight jeans.

Jimin's heart nearly stopped when Taehyung squeezed his ass cheek. Taehyung looked as if he was doing nothing, just casually looking around the shop. What a nerd.

"You bitch, we're in public," the smaller boy opted for, going against his other option which was to just chill with Taehyung's hand on his ass. He smacked Taehyung's chest lightly, not making any move to remove the hand in his pocket.

"So?" Taehyung looked down at Jimin, raising an eyebrow. Getting even more on Jimin's nerves, Taehyung decided to lean down and place a quick kiss on the smaller boy's lips, simply chuckling afterwards.

Jimin's heart literally couldn't take it anymore. He thought that if Taehyung did anything else, he'd have an aneurism.

"You're a dick," was all Jimin said, crossing his arms defiantly.

-

After they had gotten their food, the two boys sat across from each other in a small booth in the corner.

Jimin munched happily on his sandwich as Taehyung watched him with a smile. He was just so fucking cute, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of him.

Once Jimin noticed Taehyung's staring, he blushed, suddenly becoming shy. He probably looked so ugly eating, why would Taehyung even want to watch him eat? "What're you doing, you nerd?"

"Watching a cute boy eat," Taehyung said nonchalantly, picking up his iced tea to take a sip.

"Shut the fuck up I'm gonna cry," Jimin giggled, cover his face with his sweater paws.

"Don't cry, baby." THERE IT IS! Jimin internally screamed. That goddamn pet name that would have him ready to instasucc if it wasn't for their current location.

Somehow, Jimin was able to finish his meal and the two decided to walk around the city. It was a pretty nice day out, why not enjoy the fresh air, right?

No, Jimin hated it. It was too fucking cold and too fucking windy. His hair was a mess and cold air went right through his sweater. He just wasn't having any of it.

"TaeTae~" he whined, trying to hide from the wind. "I wanna go home, it's too fucking cold."

Taehyung just chuckled. "What're you talking about? It's only ten degrees! Too cold my ass."

"The wind is making it cold out."

"I'll warm you up, baby." Goodfuckingbye, Jimin thought as Taehyung brought him closer to his chest. The taller boy's arms fit perfectly around Jimin and he was instantly greeted with warmth as he nuzzled his face into Taehyung chest.

This is so perfect. They both thought, smiling.