twenty one

"Maybe I should become celibate," Jungkook sighed as he turned upside down on the couch, copying Jimin.

"Ew," Jimin scrunched his face up, he couldn't imagine Jungkook like that.

"Maybe you should stop hoeing around and chill for a bit," Taehyung offered, joining the other two upside down. They probably looked like they were some weird cult sacrificing themselves to satan but none of them really cared.

"I miss Yugyeom," Jungkook said after a short silence. Before now, Jungkook had barely even mentioned the guy's name. The other two didn't even think they were that serious.

"Do you know who he cheated on you with?" Jimin asked, it was probably rude but he didn't care, he still doesn't like Jungkook.

"No, but he's been posting on Instagram with him and I want to rip his throat out," Jungkook huffed.

"Woah, maybe don't get homicidal," Taehyung chuckled awkwardly. He couldn't tell if Jungkook was serious or not but he was definitely angry.

"I'm not actually gonna rip his throat out," Jungkook looked to Taehyung briefly. "I'm not strong enough."

"Okay, time to watch a movie," Jimin suddenly spoke, rolling off the couch and crawling over to the movie pile.

"Do you know if Yoongi and Hoseok are coming back or are they just staying at Hoseok's house?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, slowly standing up because his head was starting to hurt.

"Don't know, but they'll probably stay at Hoseok's," Jungkook mumbled.

"Wow I just realized how dumb we look upside down like that," Jimin laughed at Jungkook.

"Shut up and pick a movie," Jungkook huffed, eventually rolling off the couch.

;

"I'm gonna be so bored, everyone's going to college and I'm gonna be stuck at home," Jimin whined, watching Taehyung pack his bag.

"Jungkook isn't going."

"Um, can't you see that I don't like the kid?" Jimin scoffed.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung offered, shoving his feet in his shoes.

"I don't really know him though. I mean I would invite him over but it's not like I have his number," Jimin followed Taehyung out of their room and to the door.

"Sweetie, you follow him on Instagram, there's a thing called private message," Taehyung said. Jimin just shrugged, going on his tippy toes to kiss the taller before he sped off to school.

Jimin scrolled through Netflix, YouTube, and tumblr but after half an hour he was bored. Maybe he should text Yoongi. But then what would they do? Fight over who has the better boyfriend?

After an internal fight and a message sent to Yoongi, Jimin stared at his screen until it said 'fuck is typing...'

@ fuck
thank god i thought i was gonna have to hang out his Hoseok's grandmother all day
be there soon x

Wasn't an 'x' a symbol for kissing? Maybe that's just Yoongi's thing though, he hasn't texted him before so he wouldn't know. Not at all.

Yoongi stuck to his words and was outside Jimin's (technically Taehyung's) door in less than twenty minutes.

"Hello," Jimin said awkwardly as he let the older in.

"Hey," Yoongi flashed a quick smile before Jimin led him to the couch.

"I couldn't find anything to watch on Netflix, but I figured watching something with another human would be nice," Jimin said, instantly picking up the remote as he sat down.