sixteen

It wasn't a long, extravagant kiss, just a quick peck but it meant so much more to the both of them.

"Sorry," Jimin said after the kiss. He slouched, looking down. He didn't feel regret, but he just felt bad about something.

"Jimin, I-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin.

"You love me as your best friend, I didn't think you'd like me like that back, you probably-"

"Jimin, shut the fuck up," Taehyung laughed, pulling the smaller boy into a hug. "No I don't hate you and you're fucking stupid for thinking that I wouldn't like you back."

"What?" Jimin breathed out in confusion. Wait, does that mean Taehyung likes him?

Taehyung parted from the embrace, holding Jimin's shoulders and looking him in the eye. "It never got through to my brain as oh I like Jimin he's pretty fucking nifty isn't he? but shit my goddamn fuck now that you said that my brain is like oh my god I love my best friend a lot and I want to do gay shit with him!"

"Oh," was all Jimin could say. To say he was surprised would be an understatement.

"Can we be gay together?" Taehyung asked and the way he put it made Jimin's heart nearly explode.

"Yes we fucking can!" Jimin laughed, hugging Taehyung, knocking him over in the process.

"Well well well, look what we have here," Hoseok walked in with Yoongi and Jungkook behind him. "I knew you'd end up together. But really, can we be gay together? That's just a mess sweetie."

"Shut up Hoseok," Taehyung laughed from under Jimin.

-

"Are you gonna play that game all day?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was playing some shooting game. Jimin was currently cuddled into Taehyung's chest with an arm under his head and a leg over his thighs. Jimin's hand rested on Taehyung's side, his fingers playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yes," Taehyung said as he lost the round. "Oh heck."

"Oh heck," Jimin mocked, giggling when Taehyung looked down at him.

"Shh, let me focus," he smiled before looking back at the TV.

"What do I get then?"

Taehyung put the controller on his stomach so he could hold Jimin's face in his hands. He placed a tiny kiss on Jimin's lips and continued his gaming.

"That's nice," Jimin blushed, hiding his face in Taehyung's chest.

"Do you want to go get a yum thing later?" Taehyung asked as he died in the game again.

"Can we go now? I'm hungry," Jimin suggested. He could already feel his stomach starting to growl.

"Sure thing baby," Taehyung smiled, bringing Jimin with him as he sat up.

The pet name made Jimin want to screech but he just blushed, putting his face into Taehyung's neck as he sat on the boy's lap.

Taehyung could feel Jimin smiling against his skin and holy shit was it amazingly adorable.

"Why're you smiling so much?" Taehyung asked, caressing Jimin's lower back with his large hands.

"I'm just happy," Jimin's soft, muffled voice made Taehyung's heart flip. Jimin was the cutest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

"I'm happy you're happy," Taehyung chuckled lightly. "Come on, let's go get a yum thing." Taehyung tried to get Jimin to let go, but he didn't.

"You're really cozy, and your neck is warm and lovely," Jimin giggled, snuggling his face against Taehyung's neck even more.

Taehyung let Jimin stay like that for a while, but he too started to get hungry. "I'm gonna stand up," he warned the smaller boy.

"Okay."

Taehyung moved his hands down so they were under Jimin's butt, the temptations, and stood up with ease. Jimin giggled as he wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist.

"I'm not carrying you to the shops like this," Taehyung spoke sternly, carrying Jimin to the bedroom so the smaller boy could acquire some pants.

"Sad," Jimin said, getting a great idea that went perfectly with his current position. He placed his lips against Taehyung's neck, jetting out his tongue before softly biting his skin. Taehyung almost dropped Jimin at the sudden action but quickly regained his grasp as the smaller started leaving a hickey on Taehyung's neck.

"Yah!" Taehyung scolded, finally realizing what was going on.

Jimin just giggled, quickly detaching himself from the taller boy and going to find pants.

Taehyung glanced at himself in the mirror as he put on a sweater, easily noticing the new red mark on his tanned skin. He shook his head disapprovingly but still let out a faint chuckle before heading to the front door.

This is why he loved Jimin so much. He could do anything but Taehyung could never be mad about it.

--
thanks for 2k reads <3