twenty

After a long cuddling session, Jimin was finally back into his right mind and they were now watching a random drama they found on Netflix.

It'd probably been about two hours and Taehyung hadn't heard anything from Jungkook.

"I'm starting to think Jungkook died again," Taehyung said, playing with the hem of Jimin's shirt.

"He's probably just going at it with another guy, he'll be fine," Jimin was slightly grumpy because his face hurt from all the crying and he still didn't like Jungkook.

"I'm gonna call him again," Taehyung said, picking up his phone and quickly selecting Jungkook's contact.

"What're you gonna do if he doesn't pick up, teleport to him or something?"

"Yes."

And after three rings Jungkook's end declined the call.

"The fuck?" Taehyung looked at his phone in disbelief. "He declined me."

"Probably wanted you to stop calling 'cause he's fuckin right now," Jimin chuckled.

"But he-" Taehyung was interrupted by his phone ringing. "It's Kook!"

"Hello?" He quickly answered the call, putting his phone against his ear.

"Taehyung, you need to come back to the bar." The line went dead.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"He hung up on you, sweetie," Jimin said with fake empathy.

"No, something seemed wrong."

"You're just worried, I'm sure he just wanted you to stop calling him and-"

"Jimin, he said I needed to come back to the bar."

"Why would you need to do that? He's probably drunk and needs help home, so just go get him." Jimin was starting to get angry, why did Taehyung care about Jungkook so much?

"You stay here, I'll be back soon," Taehyung quickly got up and left, leaving Jimin alone in bed.

"Asshole, only cares about Jungkook," Jimin scoffed, pouting as he sat up.

Maybe he was getting possessive again. But Yoongi wasn't here to chill him out so he was just going to mope around until Taehyung came back.

;

"Just calm down," Jungkook tried, puting his hands infront of himself as if that would help.

"Why would I do that? You're the one that started it!" The tatted guy raised his voice.

"Listen, I told you it was an accident, I just tripped. And I apologized. I can even buy you a new shirt," Jungkook offered, really not wanting to get into a physical fight.

The guy was visibly angry and Jungkook was seriously regretting not listening to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, why am I here?" Taehyung huffed, coming through he crowd.

"Oh thank god," Jungkook breathed, running over to Taehyung. "I nee-"

"Taehyung?" The tatted guy spoke, seeming to have calmed down.

"Jesus," Taehyung ran his hand threw his hair.

"It's been so long," he came towards the other two.

"Not long enough," Taehyung said. Luckily, Jimin's ex had some weird feeling towards him so he could easily get Jungkook out of whatever was happening. "Look, me and Jungkook are going to go, and you can go back to being a dick with your friends."

Taehyung dragged Jungkook away and there was a faint "call me" from the guy.

"The hell just happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I should ask you the same thing. I warned you about him and look what you did," Taehyung huffed angrily, trowing his arms up just to let them fall back to his sides.

"Sorry," Jungkook murmured, pouting slightly.

"You should be, I left Jimin at home for your ass."

"Thank you," Jungkook said, looking to Taehyung to make sure he knew he was serious.

"Yeah, you're welcome."