S1 • Good By Now #6.0 •

Josh POV :

"You think you're grown, that's your problem now. When I ask you to do something I shouldn't have to ask twice. What bills do you pay in this house boy?, do what I say and stop back talking me. End of discussion shit" my mom yelled as I smirked slamming my door hoping she heard. "Slam this bitch again and watch how I whoop your ass, josh you keep tempting me I promise you boy. You'll meet your maker, you've been trying me the past two weeks" she groaned pointing at me as I laid on my bed looking through my phone.

Honestly I wasn't trying to hear what she was talking about. A nigga graduate within the next two months. "Aya MA?" I yelled out before she could walk away. "Senior parent night is Monday, you still coming?" I asked as she stood there with her hand on her hip. "I guess so, you're father sure isn't. His no good ass" she said as she mumbled some other things I won't mention. My phone vibrated as a call came through from this girl I use to fuck around with but nothing serious. Sent her ass to voicemail as I leaned up on my bed. My stomach growled as I got up walking back out my room down the hall to the kitchen.

"Damn it's never food in here" I mumbled to myself as I heard the door open. It was my step dad weak ass walking in. I swear I can't stand this man. "Always in the kitchen looking for food, need to be looking for a job like a real man" He said walking in putting his work kit on the counter as I ignored him. "Need to be planning something, you're ass not staying in this house without a job after you graduate boy. You hear me?" He semi-yelled as I leaned up. "Yeah okay, this my momma house, chill-out with all that bruh" I groaned back as he chuckled. "Ask her who pay the bills, like I said. You not staying here without a job, time for you to man up you lil ass boy" he said walking away as I waved him away.

Wasn't planning on staying here anyways, the first chance I get I'm rushing out this house. I reached for a box of cereal as I grabbed the milk. "Fuck" I groaned through my teeth pulling the empty bottle out. "Yo Brandon  I know you did this trifling ass lil boy, next time throw it in the trash" I yelled as I noticed his room door open. "Nigga shut yo bitch ass up, I didn't do that shit" he bucked at me standing by the door in just his briefs as his girlfriend walked from down the hall. "Don't show out in front of your gal nigga, get your black ass beat" I bucked back as he slammed his door.

"Dirty ass boy" I mumbled throwing the bottle in the trash. You'll die staying in this house without money man I swear. I walked back to my room putting on my puma running shoes as I called a Yandel.

Phone call |
The phone rung a few times before I got an actual answer. ( "aya, you was sleep?" I asked as he let out a long yawn. "Kinda, I was watching Bring It and dozed off" he mumbled through the phone. Lowkey his sleepy voice was sexy. I thought mine was, but it was kinda hot. "My bad wasn't trying to wake you, you wanna hit up Waffle House with me? I'm starving man." I said as the phone got quiet. "Never mind, you don't have to. You can go back to sleep" I smirked , sighing through the phone. "I made chicken quesadillas with homemade guacamole for the family, it's some left over if you want it?" He asked kinda making me smile. He's offering me a home cooked meal. Always the answer to a nigga heart. "That sound good ass fuck right now yo " I said laughing. "Josh are you high?" He asked as I tried to play it cool. He hated when I smoked. "Naw, I'm on my way I'll be there in like ten min" I said walking out my room straight to the door.

No lie i was a little excited to be seeing him, something about him made me a tab crazy. I don't show it, but deep down he makes me happy. I'll admit that, I walked up as his room light was on. I've been to his house a few times, but he never lets me in. I mean I can understand why. I'm the same way, I try to keep my lifestyle on the low. I sent him a quick text as I waited another two minutes before his door opened. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket as I grabbed it answering.