• S3 | Seeing Doubles | #9.0

Josh Pov:

{ 2 Weeks Later }

Yandel Grandparents have been forcing us to get out more, so we've decided to have date night while we're in town. It wasn't a new thing that we were together, we went through that stage last year.

We arrived at TopGolf alongside Tyzer and his date. My homie Alvin and his date, and two of Yandel friends from high school. Yan made small talk with them before he turned to Tyzer. For some reason I still can't wrap my finger around them too not liking each other.

Yan gave him that fake "hey" as they nodded at each other. He grabbed my hand slightly making me nervous as we were approaching the building. I didn't react as he pulled the door open letting everyone walk in first.

We got everything we needed as one of the guys walked us to our station. We played a few rounds before I sat back with Tyzer and Alvin catching up on a few things. "You two are cute together" one of the girls said smiling at me. "Them niggas aight" ty joked smirking with a laugh. "They're adorable hush" she gently pushed his shoulder as I thanked her.

"So what's this?" I asked pointing at her and ty as she looked at him. "Good question? What is this?" She added on as we both looked at ty. He looked at the board. "It's my turn, good talk" he said getting up fast as she folded her arms. "Don't worry that's how he is" I said as she looked a bit sadden.

"How long have you guys been friends?" She asked. "Ty is my brother, we grew up together" I said as she turned towards me. "So you know a lot about him, does he ever date? Like have girlfriends?" She asked with this concerned look on her face. "Tyzer didn't grow up like most, we didn't grow up with love so I'm not sure if he know what it is" I said looking at her.

"Believe me" I mumbled looking over at Yan as he smiled at me. "If it wasn't for him I wouldn't know what love felt like. I've messed around with a lot of people, it's nothing to brag about, but I've never met anyone who makes me feel the way this boy does" I said turning towards her as she smiled really heard.

"That's so beautiful, I would love to have that. I just ugh" she sighed as ty came sat back down. "Looks like it's your turn" he said looking at her as she got up. "Who is this chick?" I asked as he smiled laughing. "Just a friend of a friend, she's been in my DM's for a minute so we just chillin" he said as she came sat back down.

Yan walked over pulling me up, "excuse Us" he smiled as I followed him towards the ramp. "Don't look" he said rubbing my chin, he turned my head just a little. "You see the guy in black?" He asked turning my face towards him as he released me. "Yeah what about him?" I asked. "He's been watching me since we walked in" he mumbled.

"Baby that man is with his family, I mean you're fine" I said chuckling. "Look baby, I know things have been a little off since we got back, but you have nothing to worry about" I said rubbing his arms. "Now come on so we can finish whooping ass" I chuckled as he smiled at me. I noticed he looked back as we were walking back up to our station.

He walked toward the boot as I turned around not seeing the guy as I shook the thought out of my head. We finished up the game as eleven o'clock was rolling around. We all sat and talked for a good hour. This was something we need, something normal for once.

I watched as Yandel hugged his friends bye, before he approached us. Alvin had already take off as I stood there with Tyzer and his friend. She hugged Yandel bye before she walked to the passages side of Tyzer car. "What y'all getting into tonight?" He asked as Yan stood there. From the look on his face I knew he was ready to go.