S1 • Blinding Love #20 •

Yandel Pov:

"Hey honey" this voice mumbled close to my ear as my mom sat beside me softly shaking me. "Josh is here for his clothes?" She questioned as I mugged her still half sleep as I nodded my head closing my eyes back. "Yandel" she loudly called out as I groaned turning to my back. "I'm up" I groaned back leaning up looking at josh as he stood by the door.

My mom walked passed him as he walked in closing the door. I didn't say anything as I pointed to the closet reaching for my phone. It was just messages from the group chat Mike added me to. I could hear josh dragging his tubes from my closet as I got up walking towards the closet.

He looked up at me as I stood in just my briefs. "Excuse me" I mumbled reaching for my Sweat pants, pulling them down. "You need help?" I asked as I pulled my sweats up. "Yeah just take them to the door, one of my friends outside" he said throwing the tubes on top of each other. I dragged them both to the door opening it as he walked passed me.

Tyzer stepped out the car walking up towards me as a girl followed behind him. "Sup yan?" He greeted as I dryly replied "sup ty". Josh stepped in telling him to take the two tubes I pulled out as I stepped back. The girl took one from josh as he rand back grabbing his last one. Tyzer walked back up as josh handed him the last one.

"That's it" he said as the girl stood there looking at him. "Take care" I mumbled closing the door as he stopped it. "I'll be quick, hey let me have a word with you" he said turning back towards me as he walked in the house closing the door. "Why you acting like this?" He softly groaned talking through his teeth. "I'm not acting like anything, I'm just over you josh. You'll never change" I sighed looking at him.

"I trusted you" I groaned poking his chest. "I fucking trusted you with my heart, you knew what you were getting into josh, we had plans" i took a deep breathe catching myself. "It's expected" I paused "what was I thinking" I mumbled looking away from him. He pulled my chin back towards him. "I love you" he mumbled grabbing my hand.

"I don't know what the future holds for me yandel, you have your life figured out, I don't, dude I have nobody here with me, it's just me Yandel" he slightly groaned grabbing my head placing our foreheads together. "It's just me, I have nobody. I. . . " he paused stepping back as his eyes puffed up watering. "I can't afford to lose you babe, help me figure this out please" he begged grabbing my hand.

My mom walked passed us as he let my hand go, scratching his head. "And you're asking for another chance?" I said shaking my head. "You're ashamed of the real you, and that's what I can't deal with josh. How could I love you when you don't even love the real you. That's who I want, that's the guy I'm in love with, can you give me him?" I asked as he sighed biting his lips.

"Can you?" I asked again stepping closer to him as his head dropped. "I love you josh, take care of yourself" I mumbled kissing his forehead as I opened the door. "Yan..." he called out as he stepped outside. "Goodbye Josh" I mumbled closing the door leaning against it. Keeping my emotions under control as my mom walked up to me. "It only gets better from here okay" she mumbled kissing my head as I buried my face into her chest.

"Letting go can be hard, but sometimes it's for the best. True happiness always find its way back home" she mumbled into my ear as she rubbed my back. "Go back to sleep, you have school in the morning baby, tomorrow will be a better day" she said as we walked towards my room.

• • •

Yandel Pov: | 6:45 am | Stress Reliever