S2 • Same Ol You • #1.0

Yandel Pov;

Fall was rolling in as most of the trees that covered the road left nothing but dead leafs . The dry cool air misted the window as the heater defrosted the windshield. He cuffed my leg smiling at me as I smiled back licking my lips.

The welcome to Georgia sign caught my eye as josh moved into another lane. Our school wasn't that far apart, so I agreed to ride with him. "We're not too far from Morehouse bae" he spoke as he turned the radio down. Adjusting my seat so that I was leaning back forward folding my blanket as he laughed shaking his head. "Boy you were comfortable huh?"

He asked as I laughed, "no lie, I really was" I said laughing. "What's the address to your dorm building?" He asked as I dug through my backpack pulling out the paper. I entered it into his phone gps as I handed it back to him. "Another thirty minutes and you'll be settling into your new home" he said with a smile. "Not really, I'll be with you" I said winking at him. "Naw bruh, we DL ass fuck out here" he laughed than dabbing.

"Oh that's how you want to be? Okay....." I laughed as he grabbed my hand kissing it. "Naw baby, us to the end" he said as I leaned back scrolling through my Snapchat until we arrived to the university. It was freshman move in day, and the campus was already lit. Josh popped the trunk as I pulled out my suitcases.
"Let me help you with that", turning my head to Mike grabbing the tube from my hand. "Woah" I said shaking his hand as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Long time no see my brother" he laughed as josh stood there looking him up and down. "Josh this mike one of my roommate" I said as they shook hands. "Le'roy and Jeremiah should be here already, their room is next door to ours" he said as josh took everything out the trunk. "I can help y'all, I already have my stuff moved in, my parents just left like ten minutes ago. My sister goes to GSU so their helping her" he said as I looked at josh. "That's where we're going next to move him in" I said as I picked up a few of my bags carrying them up.

Josh stayed back watching my stuff as mike carries a few bags in behind me. "That's your brother?" Mike asked as I sat my stuff in the corner of the room. "Naw, that's my nigga" I said laughing. Playing it real smooth with that phrase, that could have more than one meaning. "Cool, we can go grab some snacks and stuff later. I didn't pack any food man" he said as I smiled. "We set" I said popping open one of the big tubes. "Grandma gave me the hook up, snacks for days" I said as he walked over.

"Bruh, she came through" he mumbled nodding his head at me. "I'll still grab us some extra stuff, we can go half, you know times are hard for some of us" he said laughing. "Whatever you need, I'm your plug" I winked as josh walked in with the last of my stuff. "Thanks babe" I mumbled as mike was in his room. Josh jumped on my bed bouncing up and down. "No squeaking, real soft, oh yeah you know imma be fucking the shit out of you now?" Josh said as I looked at him crazy.

"They don't know" I mumbled walking up to him as he laughed covering his mouth. "My bad, I did say that loud, shit you better tell him soon because imma be all up in it, I'm telling you" he joked standing up doing this dance making his dick jump in his sweat pants as I pushed him back on the bed. "Come on so we can get you settled" I mumbled walking out my room to mike standing in the door way.

"It's about time you made it, we're going to the opening ceremony, Dr.Odell is opening up his Barbershop near campus" Jeremiah said walking pass me. "Nice to see you too" I dryly spoke. "Don't mind him, wassup bro" Le'roy said dabbing me up. "I'll be outside" josh said as Jeremiah was looking at him strange. "Okay" I mumbled as he walked out. "Problem?" I asked looking at Jeremiah as he was looking at his screen. "Mike come here" he said playing a video on his phone as mike looked up at me covering his mouth.