• S3 | Dae'Dreaming | #2.0 •

Josh Pov:

Yandel jumped up from his sleep gasping for air holding his throat. Pausing the game rushing over to him as he grabbed my arm breathing hard. My eyes wondered to the water bottle beside him as I handed it to him. "Here baby" I said opening his pill bottles handing him the three pills he's suppose to take daily.

He swallowed the pills as he closed his eyes counting backward. His grip around my wrist tightened as I bent down to my knees leaning over his lap. "Yan you're kinda hurting me baby" I grunted out as he opened his eyes looking down at me.

"Just a nightmare baby, it's not real" I said rubbing his face as he grabbed my hand. "Relax" I softly spoke laying him back as he starred up at me. "I'm right here alright" I said walking back towards the end of his bed grabbing the remote.

"You okay?" I asked sitting next to him. He didn't say anything as I watched a tear fall from the corner of his eye. "Baby talk to me please" I begged pulling him up as he just looked at me. He dried his face shaking his head as he turned his back towards me. He pulled open his dresser reaching for a green pill bottle as he poured two pills into his hand, taking them both.

"What are those?" I asked looking at him as he leaned back. His breathing was more calmer as he let out a deep exhale. His eyes lowered as he rubbed my leg. "Finish your game, I'm fine" he smiled at me throwing me for a loop as I just looked at him. His eyes closed as he fell back asleep within seconds.

"Yandel?" I whispered out gently shaking him as he didn't move. "What the fuck" I silently mumbled out confused. Climbing out of the bed slowly approaching his dresser as I pulled it open searching for the pill bottle trying not to wake him. "what are you doing?" He asked as I jumped hitting my knuckles on the top of his dresser. "Fuck yan" I sighed out breathing hard as he slammed his dresser shut.

"You're fucking scaring me bro, like dead ass Yandel" I groaned out as he got up from his bed. "What are you talking about?" He asked walking towards the restroom as he turned the light on. I was so confused I couldn't find words to describe the thoughts that were running through my head. He flushed the toilet as the water started to run from the sink.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me as if nothing was going on. Maybe I'm tripping, I thought to myself looking at the clock [3:13am], okay maybe I should go to sleep. "Yea. . . Yeah baby" I replied as he kissed me. I watched as he got into bed getting under his covers.

"What in the fuck" I silently whispered to myself. As I approached my game turning it off. He was asleep by time I got into bed. He rolled my way laying on my chest as i had no choice but to wrap my arm around him.

That pill bottle was on my mind as I laid there a good two hours unable to sleep. We made a promise to not keep secret from each other, and this shit here was crazy. Slowly pulling myself from up under him as he rested on my pillow. I waited a minute before I pulled open the dresser, grabbing the bottle. I stood there as he rolled over towards his side.

My nerves grew intense as I rushed towards the restroom grabbing my phone from my charger as I locked the door. "SSRis" I read out googling it. "serotonin reuptake inhibitors" I read going through the list that appeared on the site. I heard nose as I locked my phone sticking it in my pocket opening the restroom door.

He was still asleep as I walked back over to his dresser putting the bottle back as I climbed into bed.

Josh Pov:
{ 6:15 am }

Smiling as I felt his lips press against my neck, then my chest then back to my lips as I wrapped my arms around him. "Someone's in a good mood" I mumbled opening my eyes. "I slept so good last night" he said rolling back to his side. "We should get on the road before eight, so we can make it before the sun goes down" he said as he walked towards his closet.

I watched as he dragged his bag from the closet as I scooted to the edge of his bed. He walked to his dresser dumping his pill bottles into the bag as I stood to my feet. I'd already packed my things. Yan was fully dressed as I was just in my briefs and a muscle shirt. Washing up as well as changing as he was rushing me.

"Baby c'mon" he groaned out gliding pass me making me stubble just a bit. "Yan, Yan, Yan..." I called out grabbing him as he was on one hundred. "You okay?" I asked looking into his eyes. "I'm fine, you know how those meds are" he said as I let him go. He walked towards my bag unzipping it as he picked my whole outfit out. "You're excited about going home" I mumbled putting on the pair of jeans he laid out on the bed.

"Meant to tell you that, we're not going home" he said smiling at me, as he was zipping up my bag. "What do you mean? Where are we going then?" I asked as he did this sarcastic chuckle. "Oh we're going home alright, to my real family" he mumbled as I didn't bother to question him. It's the meds that's talking, he'll be sleep right when we get in the car.

"Oookay baby, whatever you say" I mumble pulling the shirt over my head. There was a knock on his room door as mike walked in with a backpack on. "I'm out bruski" he said throwing the peace sign at us both. "Leave your key inside the mailbox when you go, I'll see you in two months for the trip" he said as him an yandel dabbed each other up.

Yan stood by the door with his bag looking at me. "Anytime today papa" he smiled as I was putting my shoes on. "Boys bossy now" I smirked walking up to him grabbing him by his waist. "You like it" he mumbled before I kissed him. "Lets go" I shouted smacking his ass as we walked out the door.