S1 • Tears of three #19 •

Yandel Pov:

"Wait, How much?" I asked as the woman sighed taking off her glasses leaning forward. "You're looking at close to forty-six thousand a for all four years, this will cover your basic tuition, room and board is included as well as your meal plan. I see you have the global scholar scholarship which was rewarded one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, plus you have your pell-grant which is five thousand, plus any loans that you take out" she said as I started to get stress hearing the cost.

"Your Scholarship will cover half of your tuition, as long as you stay on your four year plan and maintain your GPA. You have another seventy-four thousand adding up your pell-grant and remaining funds from your scholarship. Keep in mind, you will have to pay for school supplies, books, you're Global trips will also come from this fund, all your expenses for the next four years. Doing the calculation you'll probably have three thousand a semester of spending money to enjoy or you can be responsible and buy things you need. Laptops, a car etc" she said as I sat at the table holding my backpack.

"It's okay, breath" she smiled as I laughed. "You're lucky, keep in mind you have a lot of young men here who parents are paying for their education. You've been blessed with one of our biggest scholarships. Be proud, smile" she said as she finished up some stuff. "I'm grateful, just nervous" I said as she turned the screen my way. "Here are the loans you qualify for, you don't need them, but I'm required to tell you" she said. "You can deny them, by clicking each one" she added on as I grabbed the mouse pad.

"You are all done now, this fall semester is yours for the taken, enjoy your graduation I'll see you soon" she said with a smile as I stood up. "Thank you" I said walking towards the door as I opened it to Shawn standing by the stairs with a group of guys. I didn't bother to say anything as I looked at the campus map. I hit the trail as a shadow moved beside me.

"I deserve that?" He mumbled as I didn't say anything walking towards the building that sat in the direction of the hotel I was staying in. "Aya, Aya, look check it" he mumbled grabbing my shoulder forcing me to stop. "You have every right to be upset" he said as I chuckled. "Don't give yourself that much credit, you're the least of my worries Shawn. Matter of fact, I'm not even bothered by that. So I'm good"
I said patting his shoulder proceeding to talk off as he walked up beside me.

"Come here, my dorm right here"
He said as we stood in front of a building that read brazeal hall. "Please" he sighed as I dry faced him. "Shawn for what?" I asked was he walked backward. "Well I know you see it's starting to drizzle, your hotel is a good ten minutes walk. Don't be stubborn Yandel" he said as his voice deepened walking towards the door as I followed.

He held the door opened as I walked in looking around to a few guys standing around talking and watching tv. "Sigh in" he said pulling my attention. "You not a student yet" he said slapping the visitor sticker on my chest as I glared at him almost smacking him. I could hear his corny ass chuckling as we headed towards a stairway. "Second floor" he said holding the door open as we entered a empty stairway.

"You run track?" He asked as I turned around looking at him as he walked on the side of me. "Don't look at my body, treat me with respect" I said opening the second floor door as he burst out laughing. "Guilty, why you think I like walking behind you" he whispered as he hovered over me unlocking his room door. "Ugh" I groaned moving my head stepping into his room.

"Welcome to my kingdom" he loudly spoke. "You're annoying you know that"
I stated as he laughed. "You'll get use to it, matter of fact, you'll learn to love it and me" he winked as I sighed laughing. "Alright, don't boost yourself as always" I mumbled sitting on his bed. He came sat beside me as the room got quite. You could hear the rain hitting the window as i watched people them running across the yard. "Was that your girlfriend?" I asked looking at him.