S1 • Giving All I Have #16 •

Yandel Pov: | 1 week later |

"This way Mr.Edwards" the doorbells man said as he pushed our luggage cart. "This is beautiful" my mom mumbled as her and my dad held hands. "Welcome, this is your guest room key, and here is yours Mr.Edwards. Enjoy your stay" the front desk clerk said as I turned to my parents handing them their key.

My parents talked among themselves as we headed up to the first room which was their room. "I'll let y'all settle, while I go find my room" I said as I grabbed my duffle-bag. I was six floors up, which were the top roof suits. A group of guys dressed in full suits stood standing around talking as I walked passed them stopping at the card number that matched the door.

The light turned green as the door opened, to an all glass panoramic view. A bar stretched across the front of the sweat as i stepped down into a pit guiding me into the living room. Walking towards the first door noticing a suitcase on two of the beds. I turned around walking towards another door to find another room with a suitcase on one of the beds. I walked towards the bed across from the restroom putting my bag down as I heard voices coming from the living room.

"Oh shit, we got our last roommate" one of the guys yelled out as the others turned around facing me as I walked into the living room. "It's Yandel Edwards right?" He asked with his hand out. "How do you know my name?" I asked as they all laughed. "We've been told to take care of you, you're very important to the group. You and Stevin are like brothers right?" The asked as I laughed. "Ahh, something like that. We're close, let's just say that" I said.

"I'm Mike evens" he said as we shook hands. "Le'roy Brown" the other guy said shaking my hand. "Jermiah Thurgood" your roommate he said firmly shaking my hand. "Well get dress, we have a team outing within the next forty minutes, please tell me you own a suit? Jeremiah asked looking me up and down. "I'm fresh out of a nine hour flight, I always come prepared" I said as Mike and Le'roy dabbed each other up. "I see now imma like you" Mike said laughing walking off.

"Get to it than, we leave in twenty" Jeremiah said walking off as Le'roy stood there. "He's next in line for runner up, so he thinks he's in charge of everything" Le'roy mumbled as I nodded my head. "Understandable, well let me get dress before Papa'miah don't get mad" I said as Le'roy burst out laughing. "Dude, I'm loving you already. These comebacks, I respect" he mumbled hitting my fist with his.

•••

"Yandel we're leaving in five" I heard Mike scream from the living room as I was in the restroom washing my face. I sent my parents a text telling them where to meet with the other parents as I walked out the restroom. "I'm ready" I said putting my phone in my pocket as I put on my gold and black fossil watch.

They all got up walking towards the door as I followed. "You almost look as good as me" Jeremiah whispered as we walked behind mike and Le'roy. "Thank you Jeremiah" I dryly said as we stepped on the elevator. We made it down as the elevator opened. My mom stood in her all red fitted dress as my dad was causal dressed. It was heartwarming knowing that they tried. "Who parents are those" Jeremiah mumbled laughing as I just looked at him shaking my head walking off.

"You look nice mom, serving body" I mumbled as she did this cute pose making me smile. "We're about to take the tour now" I said as they followed behind me as we approached the rest of the crew. The tour guid guided us to the bus as we all loaded up. The parents were put on one bus as we got on the next one. I sat towards the middle as mike sat behind me. Jeremiah came and flopped down beside me pointing to my headphones as I removed them.