Two

"Noona, do you know? Your seatmate, that Kim Jongdae, he's actually quite famous in the school." Myungsoo told Yoonhye when they're having lunch together.

"Seriously, how would you even know about that? You weren't close with him." Howon commented.

"Well, my seatmate, Sungyeol told me." Myungsoo shrugged.

"Ahh that tall one?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes, I have only one seatmate, Woohyun-ssi." Myungsoo replied.

"Heol, four of you are eating here without waiting for me." Sunggyu barged in the gap between Howon and Woohyun and said. "Good afternoon, Woohyun-ssi."

"Good afternoon...Sunggyu-nim, am I right?"

"Just call me hyung or Gyu." Sunggyu replied. "How was the first day, kids?"

"Overall it's great." Myungsoo commented. "But none of us are sitting with noona." He then added.

"Yah, that is your problem because I am sitting behind Yoonhye." Howon said.

"I just don't want to be with them. They're annoying." Yoonhye said.

"Well, I am expecting Myungsoo to have a bunch of fans already, is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah!" Woohyun replied. "Even my seatmate told me that her friends really think that Myungsoo-ssi is handsome."

"Since when I am handsome?" Myungsoo asked casually, drinking his coffee. All of them stopped their movements and stared at Myungsoo.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Howon asked.

"Don't let the others hear you, Myungsoo. You'll get beaten up by a lot of boys in our school." Woohyun lowered his voice and told Myungsoo.

"You're prettier than me, I mean in figures." Yoonhye said. "Noona, we are twins. We look alike, okay? If you are pretty, then I am handsome but you never think that you are pretty so I won't think that I am handsome." Myungsoo said.

"I wonder why three of us are being born by the same parent but our looks are so much different." Sunggyu mumbled.

"You've got your father's eyes but they got your mother's eyes. Genetic variation, do you know that?" Howon told Sunggyu.

"Sadly, I don't know." Sunggyu grinned and retorted.

"Dongwoo! Minseok! Here!" Sunggyu held up his hands and called out. "They're my classmate in the class." He then told them. "Oh right, and that is my seatmate, Joonmyeon." Sunggyu said, pointing out a guy who was approaching them.

"Sit here." Sunggyu pulled over three chairs from somewhere else and told the three.

"Hey there, Sunggyu." The guy who has thick lower lips greeted.

"Kids, this is Jang Dongwoo, Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Minseok. Guys, these are my friends and siblings. Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, they're my friends. This girl is Kim Yoonhye, my younger sister and this is Kim Myungsoo, my younger brother. They are twins." Sunggyu introduced them one by one.

"Oh, that new girl and boy that our classmate were talking about?" Joonmyeon chuckled. Yoonhye and Myungsoo both looked at each other and wondered what is the reason they became the topic.

"Yeah, I heard about that too. They said that there's a pair of siblings in our school which the sister is pretty while the brother is handsome."

"Genetic variation." Howon chuckled and said. Sunggyu glared at him and pushed him slightly.

"Would you guys mind if my friend joins us?" Joonmyeon suddenly asked.

"No. The more the merrier!" Woohyun cheered loudly.