Ten

Summer holiday had started. Yoonhye looked out from the room, wondering when she can be like a normal person again, joining Howon and the others in all their activities.

The four, Howon, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun had planned a short vacation of theirs to Jeju Island. They wanted to bring Yoonhye along but their mother doesn't allow as she said that Yoonhye need more rest.

Actually, she had got bored with staying whole day in the room.

"Noona!" She heard someone called out excitedly from the door. She knows that it was Sehun. These days when she was hospitalized, Sehun came over quite often and sometimes he'll bring either his girlfriend or Jongdae.

Yoonhye had always been wondering why would Jongdae always tag along with Sehun all the time without complaining at all, until she learnt from Sehun that he is being adopted by Jongdae's family.

"Noona, are you feeling alright today?" Sehun asked as he stepped in the room. Joohyun followed behind him and greeted Yoonhye 'hello'.

"Yeah, I'm always fine." Yoonhye smiled and replied him.

"Hyung asked me to drop this here." He said, putting down a fruit hamper. Joohyun handed a bunch of flowers for Yoonhye and said, "And this too."

"That's what Baekhyun asked hyung to buy, I think. Hmm, or even Minseok or Joonmyeon. Hyung just wouldn't buy those by himself." Sehun thought and said.

"Yeah, Jongdae oppa wouldn't buy these things by himself. Plus, before we left, Baekhyun oppa called." Joohyun nodded and agreed.

"Oppa? You've never called me oppa, Joohyun." Sehun suddenly turned to Joohyun and said. Joohyun just laughed and told him, "We're in the same age, Sehun. It'll be weird if I call you oppa."

"Still, I like you call me oppa. Why you can just call hyung as oppa but not me?" Sehun started to pout.

Yoonhye just smiled warmly at the cute couple fighting against the oppa word. The two get into fights like this quite often when they're visiting Yoonhye so she had gotten use to it.

"Kids, don't y'all think that you're bothering Yoonhye's rest?" Minseok's voice suddenly rang from the door.

"But hyung! She doesn't want to call me oppa!" Sehun started to whine at Minseok. Minseok sighed and said, "Child, you're bothering here. Now, the two of you, get out here and let Yoonhye rest, alright?"

"Ne, hyung." Sehun lowered his head and replied. He then dragged Joohyun out from the room with him.

"How are you feeling, Yoonhye?" Minseok grinned and sat down beside Yoonhye's bed.

"I'm good. It's been a long time since you visited though, oppa."

"I was…busy dating." He scratched the back of his neck nervously and said.

"Dating? Wow, Minseok oppa, you really should bring your girlfriend to me here someday." Yoonhye grinned and told him. "How about Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon oppa?"

"Kyungsoo…too, busy dating. About Joonmyeon…I thought you know about that? He joined Sunggyu's trip, together with Dongwoo."

"Ahh…I see." Yoonhye nodded. Minseok sat up and looked towards the door. "That kid, I told him to go and wash some apples. Where had he went?"

"Who?" Yoonhye asked.

"I'm here." A voice chorused from the door. The door opened and Jongdae came in with two apples.

"Seriously, will it take you a long time to wash and cut the apples? There's just two of them, Jongdae. And you didn't even cut it." Minseok started to complain and took over the apples from Jongdae.