Nine

"How's your project going, noona?" Myungsoo asked as he shoved a spoon of ice cream into Yoonhye's mouth.

"Good. We almost finished it. Myungsoo-ah, can't I have one more spoon of it?" She pouted at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smiled and shook his head. "Mother will scold me for giving you one extra spoon, noona. I wouldn't take the risk even that I love you a lot."

"Yeah, Yoonhye. You should not eat too much this kind of unhealthy foods." Sunggyu sat down beside Yoonhye and said. He put down a plate in front of her and said, "Here, sandwich. I made it by myself."

"Yah, Kim Sunggyu, stop lying there. You weren't even helping when I was preparing for Yoonhye's sandwich. Yoonhye-ah, you should try it. I've got the recipe from an organic restaurant. It's good for your health.

"Do you even need any recipe for this? I thought you just need to put the vegetables." Woohyun barged in. Woohyun enjoys coming over to the Kim's house and stay here for a long time, when his parents had gone to work.

"You need to know which and which vegetable should not mix and which one should put first and what sauce should we put too." Howon said.

"Sorry, Lee chef-nim." Woohyun stuck out his tongue and replied. Yoonhye had gotten use to them fighting over each other through words.

"Is it nice, Yoonhye?" Howon smiled at Yoonhye and asked.

"Yeah, you should try to prepare it for Jieun-ssi one day." Yoonhye replied while grinning.

"Yeah, isn't it clear that Jieun-ssi likes you too, Howon?" Woohyun said.

"I thought I was the only one who thought about that. Seems like Jieun-ssi and Howon really likes each other a lot." Myungsoo nodded and said.

"Shut up, even if she really likes me, that's my problem too." Howon rolled his eyes. "But to be serious, guys, I don't think that she likes me."

"Why?" Sunggyu frowned.

"I don't know. I just...I can sense it." Howon shrugged. "Come on, let's not talk about me. Yoonhye, there's so many guy in our school who likes you. Have you find someone you like?" Howon turned to Yoonhye and asked.

"I..." Yoonhye stuttered. Suddenly, the scene where Jongdae and her were in the janitor's room last time flashed into her mind. She remembered how close they were for that time, how she could feel his heart thumping fast. Her face got reddened. She shook her head and said, "No."

"No? Your face are all red, noona." Myungsoo stated. "Are you blushing?"

"No. Why would I? It's just...it's kind of hot here." Yoonhye reasoned.

"Is it? I'll go and turn the fan bigger." Howon stood up and said.

"It's okay, Howon."

"Woohyun! Are you staying for lunch?" Yoonhye's mother asked from behind.

"Ahh yes I am eommonim!" Woohyun shouted back. "Hey, I'll be behind in the kitchen. Eommonim's cooking is too good that I want to learn it from her." Woohyun grinned.

"I'll be helping out mother." Sunggyu hoped up from his seat and said too.

"Noona, let's go to the florist! I'm buying some flowers for father. He asked me to go and buy for him as it's his and mother's wedding anniversary today." Myungsoo said happily. "Howon, coming?"

"Nahh I'll be behind helping out eommonim." Howon said and went behind too.

Myungsoo and Yoonhye went out together to the flower shop. The both discussed what flowers their mother like on their way.