Seventeen

"What is this?" Jongdae asked, as he held up a box from the couch. Sehun looked back shortly and replied, "Mail express."

"Mail express?" Jongdae examined the box and frowned.

"Yeah I've got it from a pen pal of mine. He mailed this to me and I just tore off the wrappings earlier. I haven't open the gifts so hyung, don't touch it yet." Sehun lied.

"Alright." Jongdae nodded and went up stairs. After Sehun finished one round of his game, he looked towards the stairs and found that Jongdae is nowhere to be found already.

He sighed softly, and started wonder, if his guessing is correct, Yoonhye noona likes his hyung Jongdae, while Jongdae might doesn't like her, but at least he seems to have some feelings for her.

Jongdae sat down in front of his table, as he read through all the letters he wrote for Songhyun. When there's still two of it, he put it down, and stared at the window in front of him blankly. After a while, he turned his sight back to the letters.

Songhyun,

I think I was wrong, Hyun. It's a short term holiday now and it seems kind of weird that I really miss her? I kept on seeing her face and her smile in my mind, Hyun.

Am I in love this time? After your departure? I am afraid that I am. It's been too long that it's hard for me to know how it is to feel that I am in love with a girl.

I wish I know, Hyun. Can you come to my dreams tonight and tell me everything? I am confused with my own feelings, Hyun. Help me please.

Love, Jongdae

Songhyun,

I was having a talk with Yixing hyung about how he and Jiahui started being together. He said that it was a miracle for him, that a girl who is deeply in love with someone else before him will ended up with him.

Yixing hyung told me that Jiahui and him bumped into each other on the street. She was going to step on a peeled skin of banana and being the gentleman, Yixing hyung caught her before she fell to the ground. It's just like a fairy tale, isn't it?

This is the first time I've heard about Yixing hyung story with Jiahui. He rarely talks about that to us. He likes to keep it to himself better. He told me that after that, Jiahui's look and her smile were lingering in his mind. He tried to meet her again on the streets, until she entered our school.

Oh, I forgot that you don't know Jiahui. She's from China too and she came to here for studies. Yixing hyung just got her as his girlfriend by their graduation ceremony. He was really happy about that.

When we were talking about that, I suddenly remembered that the few days when I wasn't seeing Kim Yoonhye at all, I kept on thinking about her too. Is that love? That I am starting to fall? Or I already did?

Love, Jongdae

Jongdae kept the letters back into his box, then took out another piece of letter then started writing on it.

Songhyun,

It's the last day of school before the graduation ceremony now. I just started to figure out that, I really like her, Hyun. Please forgive me about that, that I've promised you before that I'll only love you.

Should I tell her? Or should I wait for a little bit longer? I'm scared of losing another one now, after losing you. Should I just confess? But isn't that too fast?