Six

Yoonhye once heard people said, if you made any wish during the first snow, the wish will come true. She also learnt in drama that the person you watched first snow with will be the person that you're going to be together.

The percentage of succession for confessing during first snow is really high.

Yoonhye enjoyed watching k-dramas, watching all those sweet scenes and wondering who she'll be experience all those with.

"Noona, do you believe me? One day, I'll act in all those dramas too." Myungsoo commented as they're watching the drama Reply 1988.

"Yeah, I'm sure that you'll get casted in an amazing drama and be the lead role." Yoonhye smiled and ruffled his hair softly. Myungsoo laid his head on Yoonhye's lap and said, "Noona, I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up when the drama ended."

"Arasseo. Sleep well." She patted his head and told him.

"Sometimes I'm really jealous of Myungsoo who has such a nice sister. Yoonhye-ah, why can't you treat me as nice as how you treat Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked, sitting down in the single seated couch.

"Myungsoo is younger than me, of course I should be taking care of him. Oppa, don't be jealous. You should go and find a girlfriend already."

"I'm not going to find one." Sunggyu shook his head and said. "I'll think about that after graduating from high school. How about you, Howon?"

"Me? I'm not planning that for now." Howon shook his head as well.

"I thought both of you would like to start seeing someone when you're in high school. My friend in Busan told me that we must try our dating someone when we're in high school, or else we might don't have the chance again." Yoonhye said.

"Which friend? As I remember, you don't have friends in Busan, Yoonhye, except Howon."

"Yeah, Howon was the one who told me that." Yoonhye grinned and told Sunggyu. Sunggyu eyed Howon while the later just shrugged.

"I think that I will stay in the house forever, not going out. Like...I literally watch every first snow with the three of you." Sunggyu commented.

"Then how about we don't be together when the first snow come for this year?" Howon then suggested.

"I wish we can, too." Yoonhye sighed. She stood up from her seat, and set Myungsoo's head on a pillow.

"I'll go out and take a walk."

"Do you need us to accompany you?"

"No. I want to be alone." Yoonhye shook her head and went up to her room, taking her coat with her.

"Mum, I'm going out for a walk!" Yoonhye shouted across the house to her mother who was preparing for dinner in the kitchen.

"Come back faster, it's cold outside, honey." Her mother replied.

"I will!" She said and got out from the house, wearing her boots.

Yoonhye decided to go to the convenience store nearby and buy a cup of hot milk, and also some snacks for Howon, Myungsoo and Sunggyu. She fixed her scarf which she had wrapped around her neck and shivered. She wasn't used to the weather in Seoul, as it is colder than Busan.

She bought a few cans of hot coffee as well as she passed by the beverage machines beside the road.

Holding the snacks and coffees in the plastic, she went for a walk on the street. She saw couples warming each other hands, families having dinner together, and also friends who are hanging out together.