Eleven

Howon looked at Yoonhye, worried. Yoonhye wasn't having any facial expressions at all, from the moment when the teacher asked them to sit with their former seatmates.

Actually Yoonhye doesn't really mind about Jongdae being her seatmate again. It's just that…she found out that these days, she started to feel something else different from what she feels about Jongdae before.

It's a complicated feeling, that she had never thought of. Love and liking. It's not that kind between friends, it is that kind between normal boys and girls.

She was surprised by herself too, when she found out how she actually feels. That's her first time, feeling something different for someone else. Is that because he's the first person to be such close with her?

"Noona! Let's go and grab our lunch now!" Myungsoo happily skipped to Yoonhye's place and cheered. He then turned to Howon and asked, "Lovebirds, joining?"

Howon shook his head and said, "No thanks, I'll be with Jieun." He replied while wrapping his arms around Jieun's shoulder. Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at Howon childishly while Howon did the same too.

"Noona, let's go then." Myungsoo took Yoonhye's hand with him and dragged her up from her seat, heading to the cafeteria.

"I'm not really used to Sunggyu hyung graduated from high school and he's now studying in university." Myungsoo pouted as he ate his ramen that he ordered.

"Same. I can't really believe that we are already in the last year of high school, Myung." Yoonhye sighed and said.

"Yeah, I know right! Noona, I wonder why don't I have any girlfriend before? Howon and Woohyun both got themselves one!" He started to complain. Yoonhye just smiled at his statement.

Woohyun had started dating with his seatmate, Mijoo starting from last year. And well, Howon, of course he's with Jieun.

"The first thing, you shall have a girl as your seatmate." Yoonhye joked. "See, Howon and Woohyun's seatmates are girls and they ended up became couples. Isn't that amazing?"

"Yeah, you've got the point, noona. Actually, I think that Park Myungeun from year two now actually looks really good. What do you think of her, noona?" Myungsoo said while thinking.

"As long as you like her then everything is okay for noona." Yoonhye smiled and told him. "Oh, and if you want, I think Joohyun and Sehun are in the same class with her. Do you need them to introduce you to her?"

"Probably? I will think about that first." Myungsoo grinned. "How about you, noona? Do you have someone that you have eyes on? You know, I can help you with that."

Yoonhye thought for a while, hesitating if she should tell Myungsoo about what she's feeling for Jongdae recently. It is kind of hard for her to tell all by herself. She doesn't know how to start.

"Myungsoo, I'm just wondering, if it is surprising if noona actually has someone that she has her eyes on?" Yoonhye asked.

Myungsoo's eyes widened and stopped eating his ramen. He looked at Yoonhye with a serious expression and asked, "Really? Noona?"

Yoonhye frowned and asked, "Is that weird, Myungsoo?"

"No it's not, noona. What I am thinking is just…this is quite unbelievable. So who is the one who can attract my noona? I must meet him someday."

"Actually…you know him already." Yoonhye trailed.

"I know him? Who will it be if I know him?" Myungsoo asked while thinking. He took a sip of the soup and asked, "Jongdae?"