Sixteen

Winter ended, spring came. Spring ended, and summer started. When summer started, it means, it will be the start of summer holiday, and also the graduation of Jongdae, Yoonhye, Myungsoo, Howon, Baekhyun and the others.

Today is just another normal day, after Yoonhye, Howon and Myungsoo finished their finals. It's still school days and they are waiting for their results to apply for universities. The Kims had planned to move back to Busan for university. Howon was actually happy for that, since he can finally go back to his birthplace, his hometown. But on the other hand, he is worrying about Jieun.

Yoonhye, too worrying about if she could meet Jongdae again, and for Myungsoo, he's worried if he will be able to see Myungeun, and he haven't even confess to her. While for Sunggyu, he has no worries at all, since he wouldn't be transferring to any universities in Busan. He'll stay in Seoul for his university.

Even though the three are excited that they got to go back to Busan, but still, they envy Sunggyu a lot. It's hard for them to leave this place which is full of their memories. The best part of memories in their life.

This day, a day before their result is out, and two days before they move to Busan, they spent it by hanging out with their friends.

Yoonhye, Howon and Myungsoo went out with Woohyun early in the morning for breakfast then shopping in the mall. They all had a great time together. Howon then went to play bowling with Jieun alone, and they are going to spend the rest of the day together.

While for Myungsoo, he just went out with his seatmate, Sungyeol and also Sungyeol's younger brother, Sungjong. The three went to watch movies together and then play table pool.

As for Yoonhye, she hasn't tell anyone yet about her moving, except Sehun. But she assumed that every of them know already, as Sehun is noisy and he'll tell every single of them that she is moving away. Sehun was upset with Yoonhye moving away. Yoonhye promised him that if he come to Busan one day, she'll tour him around for sure, and then, the crybaby stop crying then.

Yoonhye pressed the doorbell nervously, and waited for the door to open. In her hand, there was Sehun and Jongdae's early birthday gift. Even though Sehun's birthday will be in next year only, and his birthday just passed for a few months, but Yoonhye had prepared it. And as for Jongdae, she bought it as a gift of farewell too, that they might not be able to see each other again.

"Noona! Why are you here?" Sehun was the one who opened the door. He grinned widely as he saw Yoonhye standing in front of the door.

"I was just…looking for your brother. Is he home?" Yoonhye smiled and asked.

"I am the only one home. But I think that Jongdae hyung will be back soon. He just went out together with Joonmyeon hyung earlier." Sehun said, as he opened the door to let Yoonhye in.

"Alright, I'll wait for him in his room, is that alright?" She asked carefully.

"No problem. I am playing my games downstairs. Joohyun said that she's with her girls so I wasn't able to go out for dating." Sehun pressed his lips together and pouted.

"Aww it's okay. You and Joohyun will surely be together for a long time." Yoonhye smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair softly.

"Thank you for your blessings, noona. You're really going to leave here tomorrow? After the graduation ceremony?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, our whole family, including Howon and excluding Sunggyu oppa are moving away." Yoonhye nodded. "You told your hyung?"

"Not yet. But noona-ah, I really wish for you to be together with my hyung. You both really really look good together, plus, Jongdae hyung really need a girlfriend now."

If We Love Again [EXO Chen Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara