Thirteen

Jongdae reached Yoonhye's side after five minutes. He was panting heavily, which clearly shows that he ran his way to her.

"Hey." Yoonhye greeted him, as he stood by her side, panting. "Do you want some?" She offered her milk tea to him, and asked. Jongdae just waved his hand which significant a 'no'.

"Have you tried to call them?" Jongdae asked. "Any of them? Your brothers?"

"I did and I even called Sehun but they didn't pick the call at all." Yoonhye told him.

"None of the eleven pick up the call, and even Joohyun too. I guess maybe the surrounding is too crowded that they can't hear their phone ringing?"

"I think so…probably." Yoonhye nodded.

"Should we go and find them?"

"Of course. Let's go." Yoonhye replied and started walking ahead. She then realized that Jongdae wasn't following, so she went back and grabbed his hands, pulling him with her.

Jongdae had just ran from the toilet which is quite far away and didn't even got enough rest yet, but Yoonhye had dragged him and started looking for team.

In the autumn, surprisingly, Yoonhye's hands are really warm, despite the fact that she had actually held on a cup of cold pearl milk tea and drank it.

Jongdae then catched up with Yoonhye's step, and walked with her side by side. They walked around the carnival together for half hour but still couldn't find them. Jongdae was expecting them to split into groups of a few people, but still they can't find any of them, not even Howon or Woohyun.

"I thought that you wouldn't like this kind of events." Yoonhye spoke silently, as they walked pass a booth which is for games, and continue to look for foods as the both are hungry.

"I don't really like it but I'll still come. Well, twelve of us will come to this event each year, as this event made us knew each other, so we promised that we have to come every year, and bringing our love ones together with us."

"That is a great friendship you have." Yoonhye commented.

"True. But I kind of don't like it now when they bring their girlfriends. Like, Kyungsoo has Hye-In, Minseok had Nayeon, Chanyeol has Seolrim, Yixing has Jiahui, Sehun has Joohyun, while Baekhyun has Jaeyoon."

"But at least there are still a few of you could walk together. I really cherish this kind of friendship, but sadly I don't have much friends."

"Really? Why?"

"I mentioned before, that I spent most of my time in hospital when I was in Busan. It all got better after the heart transplant." Yoonhye said. She felt Jongdae shivered at the side, when she mentioned about heart transplant. She shook off that thought, and continue spoke. "My only friend is Howon, I guess. Well, that was when I was in Busan. It is all different in Seoul. In Seoul, I have friends, like, Woohyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Minseok oppa…and you."

"You really consider me as your friend?" Jongdae asked. Yoonhye nodded and replied, "Of course. Even though you…might not see me as a friend."

There was a long silent between the two after Yoonhye spoke.

"I thought that you wouldn't keep those clothes anymore." Jongdae spoke silently.

"Why? I don't see a point of not keeping it." She said, looking down the the clothes. The two then didn't talk again, until they reached a stall which is selling ddeokbokki.

Yoonhye doesn't really each much spicy foods and she doesn't really like ddeokbokki all the time, but since Jongdae seemed to like it a lot so she has no choose but to follow. Surprisingly, the ddeokbokki is really tasty. The two then bought some more and eat it on their way.