Love kills slowly Chapter one.

Love Kills Slowly

Note: I really hope you enjoy it. So, I'll let you get on with chapter one, but remember to comment and vote:)

Chapter one

 I looked in my reflection, and stared at the mirror image of myself. The same muddy brown eyes, the same curly red hair and pale skin gazing back at me. Some days I wished I wasn't Christina Bell, but Lady Frizzelburg. Especially today - first day at my new school I was dreading it, I didn't want to go. Why couldn't school end?

"Christina! Your breakfast's ready!"

"Coming mum!" I replied, annoyed that she had interrupted my day dream(of school ending.)

  I went downstairs to the kitchen and seated myself at the table. My mum made my favourite breakfast for me: a fried egg and some bacon with two slices of toast. I finished my breakfast, and then it was time to go to school. I took my bag and trudged to my mums' car. I got in slowly, taking a deep breath as I began the one way route to hell.

  The drive was awkward. My mum decided to drive me to school, making the first day even worse. Not a word was exchanged between us until we got there. I read the sign; Everday High school. I had to admit that first sight it looked like the average secondary school does; Well used and vandalized. I got out of the car and waved good bye to my mum. Here I was - stuck with no were to go. I turned around and bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said. Then the person turned around, and I found myself unable to speak.

Finished :P