Prologue

SONITHA P.O.V.

I just don't understand how our lives got so messed up. One minute everything was perfect and the next... It seemed like all that had merely been a dream. We were such great friends. What happened to us? Where did we go wrong? How did everything become so messed up? And worse, How could we let this happen to us? This is wrong... very very wrong. If only they were here. They can fix anything.

Atleast, they always could.

How did things get so bad without us realizing it? I mean, we are not stupid, are we? We are supposed to know our best friends better than anyone else. Then, How did we miss such a change? Some questions do not have any answers and I guess that these are a few of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

KARAN P.O.V.

They say that every single person experiences change in their life. That the change is not always good. But when did change get so bad that.... That everything that's happened seems irreversible ? Where did we go wrong? We were really good friends. Now everything seems loke it had all been a part of a wonderful dream - a dream which I really hope will come true sometime - the sooner the better.

It is also said that whatever happens, happens for good. How is this... this thing I am living now... How is it any good? I most certainly do not see any good from it.

Where did those days go when no one could seperate us ? Where did they go? Why is it that our seperation cannot be blamed on anyone but ourselves? I thought that I knew them better than anyone. I thought..... It does not matter what I think now. What is done is done. I just wish that we can find a way to rectify our mistake.
----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone makes friends but there are very few people who will stick with you till the end. This is the story of a few such people. Join them and find out how their friendship hits rocky edges, and nearly breaks. Find out how they go through all this and struggle to keep their friendship intact. Find out how they rediscover the bonds of friendship and eventually find love. This is a tale of friendship.... a friendship so strong, it will survive the end of time.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Here's a brand new book on friendship and relations written by me and DareyaRocks123. It's a book based on the life of 10 college students who for the first time meet in their college as strangers and turn into an integral part in each other's lives. They go through a lot in their life. Their friendships break and a lot more. But how they overcome all the difficulties is what the book is about. All the girls in this book are real life characters. Though everything that happens in this book doesn't happen to us but we did go through a lot like the girls in this book do. Our friendship was, a lot if times, at the verge of breaking. But, today, all of us are together still celebrating our friendship and being strong. This book is dedicated to everyone of you out there who are proud if their friendship.

Please leave in your valuable votes, comments. I hope this book too will be amongst the best ones in general fiction like 'My heart is meant to be yours' is. Thanks.