CHAPTER 13: THINGS ARE TAKING A DIFFERENT TURN.

In the Garden :

Kushal signaled something to Vikas, Karan and arjun. All looked towards Rahul with a devil smile.

Here rahul was lost and was staring Divya who was engrossed in girls talk.

"Kuch toh hua hein
Kuch hogaya hein

Doh chaar din Se lagta hein ese.....lala lalala Laaa la la la." Boys stated singing.

Rahul came to reality and understood what they were upto. He glared at them.

The girls became confused listening to this.

"Guys, what happened ? " Sulagna questioned.

" Kisika haal behaal hua kyu ki usko pyaar hua " Kushal said naughtily. Others giggled under breath.

Before girls could ask further, Rahul interuppted.

" Guys, College fest is coming. Any plans ?" he asked diverting the topic.

" Nothing much." Divya said and they got busy with further discussions.

Then it was finalised that Vikas and Sulagna are going to take part in Music competition and Arjun and Rahul in dance.

That afternoon Sulagna was passing through the lab sections when she heard something.

"Hey what's the plan for the fest events ?" A girl asked.

" What to plan yaar, whatever we plan it's the Firey4​ who'll win " Another girl said.

" But this time, firey4 have a competition in everything. You know about that council girl, Sonitha right.  The first girl asked.

" Yes. The girl Manish proposed in the Fresher's party but what happened ? " The second girl questioned.

" Today morning... " and she told about all the conflicts between Sonitha, Karan and Manish.

After listening to this Sulagna was shocked as well as angry. She went to others.

" Hey guys " Sulagna said as she came to garden area where others were.

" Guys, where are Sonitha and Karan ? " she questioned.

" They have some work regarding council " Divya informed.

" Guys, I just got to know about something which I'm going to inform you people. Kushal pls keep calm " She said in a serious tone.

Everyone listened to her carefully.

"I was passing by the lab area, there I heard some girls talk." and She explained the whole thing.

After listening to this, everyone got angry. Kushal was boiling in anger.

At the same time, Sonitha and Karan entered the garden.

" Hey Guys, we are free atlast. This council work is so tiring. " Karan said.

" Sonitha, Karan, you could have told us about the morning's​ incident " Divya said.

" What incident ?" Sonitha asked.

" Don't try to hide anything nitya. It's enough of tolerance. We know about the conflict between you and Manish that happened this morning. Now either you let me do what I want or resign from the council " Kushal said boiling in anger.

' If I resign, then council will again ne Manish's handover. No I can't let that happen ' Sonitha thought.

" Okay kushal, calm down. You can do whatever u want " Sonitha said hugging him.