CHAPTER 8: LET'S TRAVEL

SONITHA P.O.V.:

I was so elated to get Kushal back. I needed to tell him so many things. Literally, so many. 5 years isn't a short period. However, I planned to delay my talks as we were travelling in 2 days. I asked Kushal to drop me back in the hostel so that I could pack my clothes and he did.

I went to my room and opened the door. "Surprise " Everyone shouted. The Inseparable10 including Kushal were there.

Sulu came to me and asked "What should we call you ? Sonitha or Nitya ?"

Divya said "The girl we know is Sonitha but you are actually Nitya. Anyway, I prefer calling you Sonu. I've decided that I'd call you Sonu." I smiled at her.

Arjun said laughing "Come on guys. Let her at least come into the room. She's still at the doorstep." I laughed too.

Divya said "Acha listen. We can talk later but let's actually pack our bags now. We're leaving day after tomorrow." We agreed and started packing our clothes. Everyone went to their rooms.

Sulu said "Yaar Sonu, I need to tell you something."

I said "Yup. Tell me."

She said "Umm.. I'm telling this to you because you're my bestfriends and nothing should be hidden okay. ?" I nodded.

She continued "Yaar, Vikas... he told me that..."

"That ??" I asked.

She replied "That he likes me." She looked at the ground and her cheeks were turning to a shade of red.

I exclaimed "What ???"

She shut my mouth and said "Chilla mat. (Don't shout.) He told me yesterday."

I hugged her and said "Wow yaar. I'm so happy for you. You told him that you like him too right. Uh. That's a stupid question. You would've obviously told him."

I seperated from the hug and asked her "When are you planning to tell this to Inseparable10 ?"

She asked me "Should I really tell them ? I mean I need to ask Vikas right ?"

I answered "I think we should tell Inseparable10. I mean, they're our besties too and nothing should be hidden. Atleast, according to me. You and Vikas decide if you want to tell everyone because it's your thing."

She sat on the bed and said "Hmm. I'll talk with him. If we plan to tell it to everyone, we'll tell it during the train trip." I nodded and we continued packing.

After a few hours, someone knocked the door. I went to open it and found Vikas outside. I called out for Sulu. She came and stood beside me. Vikas asked "Umm...you guys completed packing ?"

Sulu opened her mouth to answer but I answered before her "Yea. We're almost done. By the way, what are you here for ?" I asked him in the end.

He scratched the back of his neck and answered " Umm.. Nothing. Just like that." He looked at Sulu and Sulu looked at him. I knew Vikas was there to talk with Sulu but yeah, I need to tease them. How can I let them go ?

I said "Okay. So, you can go now. I mean, you came just like that right." Vikas looked helplessly at Sulu. Sulu looked at me.

I laughed and said "Vikas, chill. Come in. I know you came to talk to Sulu. Go on. I'm going out." I waved a bye to them.

Vikas said "Soni, that's fine. You can stay in. We don't mind."

I said "I mind staying in. I don't want to be a third wheel okay. So, I'm going." I waved a bye again and closed the door before they could further oppose.