CHAPTER 10 : WEDDING SEASON STARTS !

Narrator's P.O.V.:

The night that they arrived at Ahmadabad, they all recieved a surprise from Divya's Dad and the surprise was jewellery for the girls and watches for the guys. They did resist for taking the gifts but with some insisting, they agreed.

Next Morning :

At Sharma Mansion :

Everyone was present in the hall talking on random topics. Meanwhile Jhanki came out from the kitchen. She smiled and informed them " Breakfast is ready come on."

Everyone nodded and settled at the dining table. The cooks served breakfast to them. Shefali notice that Divya was missing. She asked "Umm...  Aunty, Where is Divu ? I didn't see her from morning." Inseparable10 noticed the same.

Jhanki replied " She has gone to Temple with Raj. She will be back in sometime." Rahul clenched is fist in anger. The boys hadn't failed to notice this.

Nia smiled and said "Raj and Divya's pair looks nice." Rahul's anger rose to the top floor.

Vikas murmured "  Nia, Aaj to tu gayi.( You're gone today.)"

Kushal replied " Yup. Seeing rahul's face, it seems as if a tornado will raise today.'

Karan in the same tone replied "Yeah. And we have to do something, before anything happens"

Arjun nodded in agreement and said " Yaa or else this angry young man will burst here itself."  The boys chuckled ar his comment.

Before Rahul could speak, Kushal cut him off and spoke "Nia, what are you saying, they are just friends."

Nia said "I know. But I was just thinking that they look very cute."

Kushal mocked her " Then don't think. Don't stress  your tiny brain much." He paused. He continued after a few seconds " Oh, you will think only when you have brain na."

Nia got angry and answered back" Who told you that I don't have brain ?"

Kushal smirked and replied "Small babies won't be having brain and you are a baby"

Nia's eyes widened in shock. She screamed " Am I a baby....!!"

Kushal chuckled and said "See, you're admitting it yourself that you are a baby."

Nia's anger rose and she exclaimed " Now you are dead Mr. Kushal."

Kushal start running & Nia was chasing him. The others were laughing looking at them. After that, everyone finished their breakfast & settled on the couch.

Meanwhile Divya entered the house with sad face. Everyone noticed the same. Jhanki asked her "Where were you ? Why did you take so long and where is Raj why did you come alone ?

Divya came & sat with her friends.  Sonitha asked " What happen divu why are you so sad ?"

Sulagna too asked " Yeah and where is Raj ? "

Shefali asked her too " Why did you came alone ? "

Arjun stopped the girls and said " Girls let her speak." The girls nodded.

Divya replied disappointed "Raj went back to Delhi."

Everyone was shocked but one person was dancing from inside and smiling like a fool. Boys noticed him  and nodded their heads in disbelief.

Rahul hid his smile and asked "  Why did he go ?"

Arjun whispered to the boys " He should become an actor in future. He's acting like a pro." 

Kushal laughed silently and agreed saying "Of course bro."

Vikas looked at Rahul and said " See how haapy he is that his sautan went away." The Boys silently laughed at him.

Ramesh asked " Divu, why did he leave ?"

Divya answered " He had an urgent meeting"

Sonitha smiled and consoled her " It's okay divu, he will come soon after finishing his work." Divya nodded.

Rahul murmured to himself "I just wish, that his work should never finish and he should never come back here, not only here he shouldn't even show his face in Mumbai." The Boys heard this and smiled naughtily ..

Jhanki smiled and said "Okay tomorrow morning it's Haldi ceremony. So let's start the preparations. Divu, who's going to do what ?"

Ramesh seconded her  "Yes divu, tell us which work is to be done by whom."

Divya replied " Dad I have made the list of whole work. We will divide the work among ourselves so that it finishes soon. Karan and Soni, you both take care of decorations. Vikas and Sulu you both look after caterous
Nia and Kushal you both look after the security arrangements. Shefali and Arjun you both take care of guest
Rahul you and me will take care of things related to ceremony." Everyone nodded.

Arjun asked Rahul " Mann me laddu phuta ?" Everyone looked at them with confused look and Rahul gave him a death glare.

Sonitha asked him confusedly " Which laddu ?"

Nia innocently said  " Haan. Laddu toh khaya jata hai bomb thodi hai jo phutega.."

Everyone laughed at her innocence. Nia gets confused. Kushal notice this. He said "Small baby don't pressurize ur tiny brain much."

Nia got angry and exclaimed " I'm not a small baby."

Kushal smirked and replied  "Everybody knows this, now move to work."

Nia moved out with grumpy face. Kushal goes behind her with a Smirk on his face. After this all the pairs get busy in their work.

At Night :

All the pairs came & settled on the couch.

Sonitha tiredly said " Thank god. All work went well"

Karan agreed saying "Yup. A little lighting work is left off we will see that after dinner." Ramesh & Jhanki came down & sat on the couch

Ramesh asked " Hmmm. Kids done with the work ?" Inseparable10 nodded.

Jhanki said " Okay. Now, all of u have ur dinner then go to sleep. You'll have to wake up early tomorrow."

Everyone nodded and moved to the dinning table and finished their dinner and moves the room."

Next Morning :

At Sharma Mansion :

In whole house everyone was running  here and there. The boys gets ready ad are busy welcoming the guests and here, the girls were dressed up and they were helping Seema.

Divya whisletred " Di... You're looking awesome." Seema blushed at her comment

Sulu asked " Well..  What's Jeeju's name ?"

Divya smiled and answered "His name is sunny Khanna, he is the owner of Khanna industries. He is a down to earth person. And you know he has made the company soo successful with his sincere effort alone."

Sonitha said " Ohh Wow. Then we should meet him for sure."

Shefali smirked and replied " Yeah ! let's see Jeeju, who stole our Di's heart."

Nia teased "And he stole her heart in such a way that even now she is lost in his thoughts." The girls turned to look at Seema and saw her smiling dreamly.

Divya winked at girls and turn towards Seema. She shouted " Jiju, you're here ?

Seema came out from the trance and looked around. She asked "Where is he ?"

Divya continued teasing " This means that you were in his thoughts."

Seema understood her trick and blushed. The girls laughed.

Sonitha warned them "Okay ! Now let's move, if we get late else Auntie will scold us." They seconded her and
moved downstairs with Seema.
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Ik it's a late update. I'll try to make the updates faster.

Please vote, comment and share.