CHAPTER 11 : THE WEDDING

Author's P.O.V.:

Seema came downstairs with girls. She took her seat on small Paatla ( small table ).

Ragini came forward, sat on her knees and she applied haldi on her cheek , hands and legs, followed by the others present there. Last but not the least Inseparable10 came and they played holi with haldi. After that girls took Seema upstair for bathing and downstairs, after lunch, the guests left from there.

Only the Sharma Family and Inseparable10 were left for Lunch. The boys freshened up and came downstairs. They settled at the dining table. After a few minutes, Girls also came downstairs they all started having lunch. Ragini came out from the kitchen and sat beside Ramesh.  After lunch,  Ramesh and Ragini moved to their room for some rest and here Inseparable10 start decoration for Mehendi Cermony which was in evening. In 3 hours, they finished their work and moved to their rooms to take a short nap.

Evening 6:00 PM :

Guest start coming in the Sharma Mansion ... Ramesh and the Boys were welcoming them. Soon, the Girls brought Seema downstair and all of them settled on couch while Ragini came with Mehendi. She applied some Mehendi on her hand as Shagun. After that the Designers started applying Mehendi on Girls hand.  Ramesh and the  boys were sitting on couch with guests. Ragini was sitting with ladies who were playing Dholak . After 2 hours Girls were sitting beside Cooler for drying their Mehendi and were showing their mehendi to each other. The boys on the other side were getting bored.

Kushal irritatedly spoke "Guys this function is soo boring."

Arjun said yawning "Yeah ! We don't have any fun, just girls are getting mehendi applied to their hands and taking selfies and guests are sitting and chatting merely"

"And we are getting bored here" Spoke Rahul.

Vikas said smirking "Let's go and have some fun in the function." 

" Yeah why not ! " Spoke Karan with the same expression.

"We're in said the other three boys.

" Then lets go boys" Said Vikas.

Boys went from there and the music starts playing. Everyone turned and  saw Inseparable Boys were singing and dancing.

Karan : Tu ho gayi one to two
Oh kudiye what to do
Oh ho gayi munde di

Tu turu turu turu..

Kushal : Patanga vargi
Tu ainwayi udd di
Oh ho gayi munde di

Tu turu turu turu..

Rahul : Hila de chaldi
Tuk tuk tu Kardi
Make up tu kardi yaar..
Angrezi padhdi

Ghit pit tu kardi
Jimme queen saadi Victoria

Boys : Tu ghanti big ban di
Poora London thumakda
Oh jaddo nachche pehn di
Poora London thumakda

Tu ghanti big ban di
Poora London thumakda
Oh jaddo nachche pehn di
Poora London thumakda

(Instrumental Break)

Girls also join them ...

Haye! haye! haye!

Aha! aha! aha!

Girls  : Lathe di chadar
Uthe honeymoon karmaahiya
Aavo saamne, aavo saamne
Tera ki size hai ve das maahiya

Malmal da kurta
Dikh da hai sab kuch clear maahiya
Tere saamne, tere saamne
Lagda hai chhota palang maahiya..

(Instrumental Break)

(Oh siyapa..)

(Oye hoye hoye

Death hi ho gayi..