CHAPTER 9: AHMADABAD

Finally everyone reached Ahemdabad ...

Divya excitedly  said " Let's go guys we reached!"

Arjun smiled at her impatience and said  "Calm down divu we know that you are very excited so please"

Divya was embarrased and Everyone smiled at her excitement ...

After that Inseparable10 went out from the railway station, where Divya cars were waiting. We left to the Sharma Mansion.

Narrator's P.O.V.:

Sharma Mansion :

Whole house was decorated with flowers & lightning. A 60 year old woman was shouting on the workers .

She shouted at them angrily "Jaldi karo chokrao su karo cho ( do fast what you are doing ).

Meanwhile a 65 year old man came and  saw his wife who was in an angry mood. He sighed and moved towards her. He asked her "Kya hua Jhanki kyu itna tension le rhi ho sab acche se hojayega (why are you so tensed Jhanki, everything will be fine.)

Jhanki turned and went towards him. She sighed and said  " Ramesh, kaise tension na lu Seema ( divu's elder sister ) ki shaadi hai or itna saara kaam hai kaise hoga sab (ramesh! its seema's wedding and so much work to do. how we'll manage? )

Ramesh smiled and said "It'll be fine. Don't stress yourself.

Meanwhile a voice came from the back " Yeah mom dont worry. See, divu will come and manage everything. You don't worry.

Ramesh & Jhanki turned and smiled to see her Elder daughter Seema ... Seema came & hugged  them.

Ramesh smiled and said " Seema ! You went to meet your friend, right? When did u come?

Seema smiled back and said  : Yup dad   I just came and heard your talks. And mom, please don't take tension, let Divs come, and then see...right dad!.

Ramesh agreed and said "absolutely right dear!

Jhanki & Seema smiled ... Suddenly they hear some car horns

Seema shouted excitedly ) : I think its Divu! Mom dad, lets go!

Ramesh and jhanki smiled at her excitement and they also moved out.

Here Inseparable10 reached at Sharma Mansion and they get down from the cars.

Sonitha appreciated " Nice home divu." Divya thanked her. Seema called out for Divya.All of them turned and saw a girl  standing there. Divya smiled and  ran towards her

Divya hugged her.

Seema caressed her hair and asked her " How are you my baby ??"

Divya replied " I'm awesome di!

Seema separated her from the hug and said " I missed you sooo much Divu" Divya told the same. They hugged each other whole the others looked at the sisters and smiled.

Ramesh mocked Divya " We're also here."

Divya said in sarcasm " Really Dad ? I didn't know."  Ramesh made grumpy face.

Divya asked : "Mom, Dad, you've already met my friends, right?"  Ramesh and Jhanki nodded. Divya introduced Seema to the Inseparable10.

All of them settled on the sofa and chatted on random topics. Meanwhile someone came from thr back and covered Divya eyes. Divya squealed. Everyone looked at them.

Divya touched the person's hands and asked who he was.The person whispered "Guess."

Divya recognised the voice and excitedly shouted "Rajjjj". She turned to hug him as soon as he remove his hands off her eyes and he hugged her back.

Rahul clenched his fist tightly to see them hugging . The boys noticed this and exchanged evil glances.

Divya separated from hug and asked him "When did u come Raj?"

Raj answered "I came today Princess!

Rahul stood shocked and exclaimed "Princess ?"

All of them turned towards him and gave him a "What happened" look. Here, the boys, who knew what was cooking, suppressed their laughter seeing him jealous.

Sonitha asked confusedly " What happened Rahul?"

Rahul stammered and replied " na.. naah.. nothing..."

Vikas naughtily teased him "By the way, why are you shocked to hear Princess from Raj?"

Rahul glared at him and said "Hey!! I am not shocked!." The boys laughed leaving the girls confused.

Rahul ( glared them ) : haa really

The Girls exchanged glances. Sulagna gave a "there is something fishy" look. Sonitha , Shefali and Nia noded their heads.

Divya introduced" Okay guys, meet my best friend Raj. Raj Malhotra  we both are childhood friends. We studied togather till 12th.

Karan looked at Rahul and said " Nice Divu."

Everyone met Raj and bonded well with him except one. Yeah its none other than Rahul who was getting jealous and anger to see Raj and Divya close.

Ramesh said " Guys and Girls, take some rest. It was a long journey !"

Sonitha said  " Yeah uncle, but divu was saying that u have a surprise for us?"

Ramesh said "She is right, come, I will show you!

Inseparable10 noded & move out with Ramesh.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cliffhanger !!! Sorry for the late update. Will update as soon as possible.

Please vote, comment and share.