CHAPTER 2 : FIRST OFFICIAL DAY

Divya P.O.V.:

Me and Shefali entered our room. I looked at the room and said "Wow nice room."

I moved and sat on the bed and said "Hmm the bed is good too."

Shefali smiled at me and she put her luggage aside sat on the bed. She asked " Well, where are you from?"

I smiled and answered "I'm from Ahemdabad. What about you ??"

She answered with a smile in her face "I'm from New Delhi."

She took out her clothes from her luggage and said " Tomorrow is the first official day of college. I'm so excited."

I smiled and said "Yup. I'm excited too." I paused and continued "Why don't you go freshen up and come back. Then I'll go." She noded and she moved towards the washroom while I set my clothes in the cupboard & books on the table and after she came back, I went to freshen up.

Once I came back, both of us settled on the bed. She smiled and said "We've made so many friends on the first day itself right."

I too smiled and said "Yeah. Usually it's only a Hi and Hello on the first day. Here we've made such good friends already."

She said "Yeah. Quite true."

I yawned and said "Chalo, I'm going to sleep now. I'm feeling very sleepy. I'm going to go to watch my Sharukh Khan in my dreams."

She giggled and asked " What? Shahrukh ?"

I smiled and said "Yup. Shahrukh my first love. What a smile, what a style. He's so handsome and romantic. No one in the world can be as romantic as he is."

She laughed and said "You are really crazy."

I giggled and said "Tell me something new. That fact is known to everyone." We both laughed and then slept.

SONITHA P.O.V.:

Me and Sulagna headed towards our room when Sulagna asked " Yaar Sonitha would you mind calling you Soni?"

I answered " Arrey, not at all yaar. Can I call you Sulu? She flashed a cute grin and nodded.

She asked me another question "Achha Soni tell me one thing, do you have a crush?"

I exclaimed " What?"

"No....I'm just asking" She said while shrugging her shoulders.

I said "No. I don't have any. Moreover I don't trust in love anymore."

She asked "Why? What happened?"

I answered "I was ditched."

She said "Oh I'm so sorry" I could sense guilt in her voice.

I said "Arrey! It happened when I was in engineering. By the way, do you have one?" I asked her in the end.

She replied " Yea..."

I said. "Woah! That's great! Who's that Prince Charming?"

She dreamingly said " Uhun, he is 'The knight in the Shining Armour!"

I exclaimed "Hey! That seems to be freaking awesome! So tell me something about him..."

She said in a dreamy voice "He's damn handsome. He's a nature lover and the most important thing for me that he is a music lover!"

I exclaimed and asked "Wow! That's awesome. So, what's his name?"

She answered "I don't know?"

I asked her while laughing "Are you crazy?. You don't know the name of the man with whom you are obsessed with?"