CHAPTER 12 : BACK TO COLLEGE

Inseperable10 were back to their college and hostel getting buckled up for their second semester.

This semester was not just studies, luckily but also extra curricular activities. They even had their captain elections for which they were seated in the garden and discussing.

"Guys ! We need to send someone from our group so as to challenge that Firey4." Rahul suggested.

"Yup. We have to be there in the council of those 4 idiots are there." Karan said.

"The list for the nominations are up. This year, the management had chosen the heads and captains. So, there's no elections." Divya said.

"Bloody management." Kushal sweared.

They went to check the list.

"Sulu and Vikas have been chosen for music club heads." Karan said.

"Sonitha  and Karan have been chosen as the college captains under Manish and Maya, Sudeep and Katrina." Arjun told them.

"Divya and Rahul have been chosen for disciplinary heads." Sulagna told them.

"That's it from our team. Should be glad that 6 of us from Inseperable10 are chosen. "

"I'm not at all glad. Nitya, you're not going to take the badge Okay ?" Kushal said in an angry tone.

"Why ?" Sonitha asked. "Are you fine ?"

"I'm not fine Nitya. You aren't going anywhere near to that Firey4." Kushal said.

"Congrats." Some Student came and said to Sonitha and Karan. They thanked her.

"Kushal, can we talk about this somewhere else ?" Sonitha asked and he nodded.

They all went and sat down in the garden.

"Kushal, don't you trust me ?" Sonitha asked him.

"It's not like that Nitya. I don't want anything to happen to you." Kushal answered cupping get face.

"Kushal, I can handle it. Trust me, I can. If I'm not going to accept this position, it'll be given to someone else who'll be a slave under that Manish." She replied.

"I'm there with her Kushal. You can trust her with me." Karan said assuring Kushal.

"Fine. But be careful Okay ?" Kushal said hugging her and she nodded.

They all went to the canteen and got seated down there and started having fun as the canteen was empty because it was late evening and the college timings for over.

Manish entered and pulling a chair he sat beside Sonitha.

Kushal got up from his chair ready to attack Manish but was stopped by Sonitha.

"Hello my girlfriend and college vice captain." Manish said while Kushal's anger reached its peaks.

"I'm not your girlfriend Manish. Enough of this shit. Stop all this nonsense Okay. " Sonitha warned him.

"Sure." Manish replied. "I will but now, what I'm going to do, will be something that'll make sense to you." He warned.

"I'm not scared of your stupid threats." Sonitha said and Manish went away.

"I'm going to kill him one day." Rahul said.

"Tell me when you're going to. I'll help you." Divya said laughing.

" I m not joking. He is just a " Rahul was about to swear.

" Hey, stop there. You aren't saying that " Divya glared.

" Calm down guys, I can take care of myself. I m not Afraid of such idiots " Sonitha said calming them down.

"Okay leave it. Let's move guys it's getting dark " Vikas said.

Everyone nodded and left.

Next day it was time for 6 among Inseparable 10 to look after their new works.

Sonitha and Karan reached the place to get to know about their responsibilities. Manish saw Sonitha.

" Welcome darling, atlast you yourself came here where I am " He said stating at her with his dirty looks.

" Hey you look away... And mind it stay away from her. It would be better for you " Karan warned getting hyper.

"Wow Karan ! Till today you used to pull everyone away and stop them from getting hyper but today, you're getting hyper. What a change ! What's happening between you both ? Don't tell me that you both are.." Manish commented.

"Shut up Manish. I'm telling you for one last time." Karan said.

Sonitha pressed Karan's shoulder and turned to Manish, " Look I am warning you, stay in ur limits. And I haven't come to you. I have come to kick you out of the council " Sonitha said.

Manish boiled in anger. He was about to say something when the bell rang calling them for classes.

Karan and Sonitha went. Before going Sonitha gave a warning look to Manish.

The day went without a lot of stress. Sonitha and Karan decided not to inform others about morning scene which may make them tense.

*After Dismissal*

Inseparable 10 were in garden. Girls were chatting about the girly stuff like shopping. Boys were busy in their mobiles. With this another day gets over.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Sorry for the super late update. This one is for poornaram ! Thanks babe ! The next update will be soon ! Probably this weekend.