Chapter 2: Makoto yuki

You walked to school with Makoto, when you reached the front entrance Junpei jumped in front of you and Makoto. " hey guys, sorry I scared you" " come on (your name)" makoto takes your arm and walks away from Junpei. " makoto changed ever since (your name ) came along, well it's time to get back at him."

" yuki-kun is there a reason I shouldn't talk to Junpei" "no, he will ask you questions all day which that would make us late" the school bell rang. " I guess we have to take our seats" "well I know where I sit, thanks for walking me to School" "no problem" makoto gives you a soft smile.

After class you went to talk to yukari, awhile later makoto walks over. "Hey makoto" "hey." The school bell rang for all students to go home. While walking to the dorms you hear a different voice calling your name from behind you. "(YOUR NAME) WAIT UP".
"Hey makoto-San, I thought you would talk to your friend Kaz" "well am not up to it today, I thought we could hang out for a minute" "that sounds...ok."

You and Makoto go to the library. " I figured you liked books because I remembered you were reading one in class" "wow, am impressed let's go find a book to read, fantasies are my favorite." you guys stay there until it became dark, so you and Makoto walk back to the dorms. "Thanks for taking me to the library, I never knew you caught me reading" "well I see you read everyday in class, so I know what your interested in" "I guess you can say that, let's go in."

When you both walked in, Junpei and Yukari was sitting on the couch talking. "you guys are back" "I thought you guys ran away" "well we are back now, there's nothing to worry about." You walk up to the girls dorms, but yuki catches up. "You can't come in here yuki, this the girls dorms" "well am not trying to mostly Junpei would do that, anyways you dropped your book in class" makoto hands back your book. " um...thank you, see you tomorrow."