Chapter 6: Falling down

You woke up the next and ran to school early in the morning with yukari. " why are we here so early?" "So that I can surprise Yuki when he comes to school."

You waited until Yuki was walking towards the school. You see Makoto walking, before surprising him you see him with yuko his friend and asking him out. He says yes and yuko walks off. Makoto sees you by the entrance. " hey y/n, I was trying to ask you... what's wrong" you had tears running down your cheeks. " nothing, I was trying to surprise you, but... " it's ok you don't have to, you have already did" "THAT WASN'T THE SURPRISE YOU IDIOT" You screamed. " why are you yelling at me" "I SAW YOU WITH YUKO, SHE ASKED YOU OUT" "Oh am so sorry I didn't mean to ruin the surprise" " AND SAYING YES TO YUKO FOR GOING OUT WITH YOU" "am so-" you cut off makoto. " I don't want to hear about this anymore. You walk away from yuki, going to your class.

You had class with Makoto and you sit by him in class. "Y/n" he whispers. You try to ignore him until class was over. You heard the school bell, so you rushed out the door without talking with Yukari or junpei.

While walking You heard Yuki yelling your name. "Y/N." you turn around and see Makoto standing in front of you, crying with his eyes red. "Am so sorry y/n, I cancelled my thing with Yuko" with an crying tone "you didnt have to, you deserve her" "I don't want her" He takes a deeps breath before saying " I love you y/n" "NO YOU DON'T, JUST GET AWAY FROM ME" you said in a angry tone.

You walk into the dorms without saying anything to anyone, you walk up to your dorms and see Yuki around the corner with his red eyes. You entered the room and cried yourself to sleep.