Chapter 5: Confessing

You woke up the next day, there was no school today. You walked down stairs and only yukari, junpei, and Makoto was down stairs. "Good morning (your name)-san" "good morning yukari". You walked out the door and the door open. "Hey want to hang out today" "sure." You and Makoto took the train and went to the bouquet shop. "I bet I can guess your favorite flower" "ok." Makoto searched around for your favorite flower.

"Found it" "Oh really" "yep, I bet this (your favourite color) flower is your favorite" you gave him a soft smile. "You're absolutely right it is my favorite, you're getting good at this" "I know, anyways now that we found your favorite flower can we talk" "ok."

You walked down the strip mall with Makoto. "So what do you need to talk about" "I want to confess my feelings to you" you gave makoto a soft smile. "Well I figured that"

Makoto came even close to you, you guys was staring at each other for a minute. Makoto kissed you. "How's that for starters" "well."

Makoto gave you an passionate kiss. "How's that" "I think that's better." Makoto held your hands tight. "I guess you can't let go of me now" "no, I never had my first kiss with no one like that."

You and Yuki walked back to the dorms. "We're back, thanks for taking me out for a date" "I guess you can say that." You guys walked inside and saw junpei, Mitsuru, akihiko, Yukari, and Ken. "You guys are back" "we weren't trying to worry you, good night."

You walked up stairs and Makoto followed. "Hey are you going to sleep" "yep, am tired *yawn*" "well good night (your name)." You said good Night to makoto and went to your room and fell asleep.