Chapter 9: Tartarus

The next night it was time for Tartarus.

"Alright everyone there are lots of shadows on the 2nd floor, be careful" mitsuru computer voice.
"No fair, how come this guy gets to be the leader and I can't, I could be the most honest leader" "oh sure you can Stupei" "come on guys, we are not here to argue we are here to defeat the shadows" "she's right let's get moving."

You all walked up to the 2nd floor and defeated a few of shadows. "ORPHEUS" Makoto summons his persona trying to finish the shadow off, but it wasn't strong enough. You summoned your persona. "ANGUS" You have finally finished off the shadow and won the battle. "Hey you where- WATCH OUT" Makoto pushed you out of the way before an shadow could even attack you, Makoto took his sword and slices the shadow in half. "Thanks" "I wouldn't let anything hurt you ok" "ok" "ok everyone let's head back." everyone leaves Tartarus and goes back to the room with akihiko and mitsuri-senpei. "Nice work everyone, try to get some rest. Goodnight."

You walk up to your room, but waited for makoto to come and he did come."oh hey y/n" "hey" " I see you were waiting for me" "yep, what do you have something to say" "well umm, can we hang out tomorrow" "yes, see you tomorrow" "wait" "what" when you turned back to see Makoto he kissed you. "Umm, see you tomorrow" "definitely."

You walked into your room, laid on your bed and fell asleep

You walked into your room, laid on your bed and fell asleep. You hear a that voice again....you see that man and a woman staring at you again....you wonder what's new.

"Ahhh, i see that your relationship is getting stronger with Yuki, he's also apart of this velvet room too, but anyways that's all for today

"Ahhh, i see that your relationship is getting stronger with Yuki, he's also apart of this velvet room too, but anyways that's all for today...come back soon.