Chapter 12: SUMMER VACATION

After talking with Yu's friends, you and makoto walked home. "I had fun today thanks" "no problem." You walked up to your room and went to sleep.

Today is the day, yep summer vacation. "WWWOOOO-WWWEEE SUMMER VACATION HERE I COME." Junpei yelled. "Wow he sure is loud." you thought to your self, but cut out of my thoughts when mitsuru said something. "I hope everyone's packed...the bus is just outside let's go." I sat up from the couch and out the doors.

We all jumped on the boat...the only happy and joyful one was junpei...he was happy being on this trip. I stand by Makoto talking with him. "Hey are you ok" "I don't know" "if you feel anything let me know...ok." I nodded.

After hearing junpei screaming "SUMMER VACATION" over and over repeatedly...we finally made it...we all stepped of board and walked inside. "Wow this is pretty awesome." junpei said. "Good evening you majesty." said two maid twins. "Twin maids, how awesome could this be." while walking we passed an guy with an eye patch. "Woah that guy just gave me the creeps, who's that" junpei said whispering. "Shut up" "that was my father." Mitsuru said.

After exploring the place junpei said something. "Hey am going to the beach" "hey am coming too." we all went to our rooms to change...we walked out to the beach. Junpei was describing all four of us (yukari, fuuka, mitsuru, and me). I was nervous to show mines so I went the other way, I hid behind a big rock. "Hey where did y/n go" "maybe she didn't want to go" oh well, maybe she'll show up later." I took a peek behind the rock and yuki came right towards this rock...oh no I have to make a run for it... I ran to nearest big rock I could find, luckily there was another big rock by this one...I quickly hid behind it.

Makoto sat down and talked to his self. "I wished you were here with me y/n." after hearing that I decided to come out and pretend i was coming to the beach even though I was there. "Hey y/n-san you made it"

Makoto's P.O.V

"Hey y/n-san you made it." when I heard y/n's name I jumped up. "Y/n" "hey yuki." it seems my wish have came true.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey yuki let's go play in the water" "ok."

I sat on the tree branch watching the waves and the sun setting

I sat on the tree branch watching the waves and the sun setting. "Hey you like sun sets" "yeah...they are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...me and my mother used to watch sun sets" "me too." after saying your mother you thought about what happened to your parents.

(flashback)
"Hey sweety after we make it home do you want me to read you a story" "yes mommy" "ok." after walking pass a group on the streets they came threatening my dad. "Hey nice shoes let me have them" a guy said."hey I don't want to start anything, we're trying to get pass" my father said. "too late" "hey we have kids with us" my mother said and she was right it was me and my sister y/s/n, but they didn't seem to care. They pulled out a gun and shot my dad. "DADDY." me and my sister yelled at the same time. "OH MY GOD"

My mother pushed one of the men back, but she was shot too. "MOMMY." Me and my sister looked at mom and dad one last time before we walked towards the murder of our parents. YOU.WILL.PAY.FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" I screamed, but my sister held my close to her and she kepted tugging at my sleeve, I guess she didn't want to lose me either.

I looked at my sister and then back at the murder...I gave him a death stare and then my eyes start to glow me and my sister's eyes. My eyes were an dark blue color and hers were an ocean blue color. They ran off scared even his group, but I ran after the murder and my sister ran after me."Y/N COME BACK!." I losed the killer I came up on a bridge, I saw a boy my age and two people fighting...I couldn't believe what I saw. After the fight was over one disappeared and the other jumped away. My sister ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "please don't leave me y/n" "I won't." I walked towards the boy and the burning cars it seems he lost his family too. I gave him a hug and my sister joined in...we all lost somebody that day...we were taken to take an orphanage. I would not forget that day that happened to my family.

(flashback ended)

I started to cry, makoto pulled me into his chest and I cried in his chest.

"Sshhh it's ok, stay for them and I will do the same, ok" ".....ok."