Chapter 8: Be with me

You woke up the next day. There was no school today, so you put your clothes on. You walked down the stairs and saw only Makoto with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate (or anything you like). "Wow for me" "yes, does this means you like chocolate" "wellll, ok yes" "yes I knew it." you giggled. "So where do you want to go" "I was going to visit my sister" "y you have a sister" yuki gave you a confused look. "Yes i do" "well I thought it was only you" "no, before our parents died it was only us" "well I guess I learned something from you, your sister" "yeah, you wanna come, you can meet her" "sure, I would love to."

You and Makoto got onto the train and arrived at your sister's house. "We're here." you knocked on her door, her house was the same house you guys were living in when you guys were kids. "Hello, *gasp* y/n, I can't believe your here" "am so happy to see you again, anyways this is my friend Makoto yuki" your sister turned to yuki. "Well nice to meet you Makoto, come guys." You both walked in and makoto looked more curious about your sister.

"Hey are you ok Makoto-san" "huh, oh am ok" "Hey y/n come help me with food" "ok." You and yuki walked into the kitchen and saw and smelled the good refreshing food. "Oh, I guess you can help too Makoto-san" "I don't mind."

After done setting the food on the table you sat down. "Thank you y/n for coming and yuki too" "no problem y/s/n, I wouldn't abandon you" "thanks sis, well let's eat up." After a few minutes of talking yuki knew alot about you and your sister's past. "Well I think it's time to go" "aww man, well you come back all the times though" "I know and also stay safe for me, please" "ok, I will, BYE" "BYE, come on yuki let's go home."

You and Makoto take the train to go home. "Sorry to hear about you and your sister's past" "it's ok, thanks for listening." You guys made your back to the dorms. "Thanks for inviting me to your sister's house, it was very nice to meet her" "no problem, I brung you because I wanted you to meet her" "thanks, anyways let's go in, but before I go in may get a hug" YOU GIGGLED "Yes you may"

 "Thanks for inviting me to your sister's house, it was very nice to meet her" "no problem, I brung you because I wanted you to meet her" "thanks, anyways let's go in, but before I go in may get a hug" YOU GIGGLED "Yes you may"

Yuki gives you a big hug. "Now can we go in" "yes we can, come on" you and yuki walk into the building. "Ladies first" "well thank you." You walk in first. "Where have you two been" Ahkihko said. "Oh, at my sister's house no worries goodnight." You walk up to your room, but stopped and walked to Yuki's room. "Hey what are you doing at my door, I was waiting at your door" "I know, but I wanted to say thanks for coming" "your welcome,but you need rest" "ok."

You walk to your dorm and laid on your bed and fell asleep.