Chapter 13: BABE HUNT!

Y/n P.O.V

Yukari,mitsuru,and fuuka went on a walk and I decided to go to the beach.

Makoto P.O.V

It was only me and the guys at yhe beach and the girls went on a walk *sigh* I wish me and y/n could walk on the beach, but am stuck with junpei and Ahkihko-senpei.

"Ok everyone let's go on a BABE HUNT!!!" junpei said. "Ok, but yuki gets to take the lead" "whatever let's go"

You can watch the video, but its in Japanese.

Y/n P.O.V

As I was walking on the beach, I saw a blonde haired girl in a blue dress and then I saw junpei walking up to her, then senpei, then next...yuki.

Makoto P.O.V

I walked up to the girl and said "you really like the ocean." once I said that she turned around and stared at me. "You're." with that she ran away.

Y/n P.O.V

They didn't do anything, they just stared at each other. I kept thinking about my parents.         

( FLASHBACK)

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

By that time I was crying and blaming myself for them getting killed. "(sniff) I can't do anything, am just...am sorry...I let you down, I was suppose to protect you.

That girl stopped and stared at me and said "you're

That girl stopped and stared at me and said "you're." then she ran again. I don't know, but she seems familiar.