chapter 16: Memories...

I had a hard time writing this...Ugh!

We go to an ally way, to see two girls and four guys. Reminds me of what happened to my parents. As we were walking, the four guys walked in front of me, yukari, junpei, and makoto. "Hey! you punks are not suppose to be here!" Yukari walks in front of us. "So! what's the big deal!" 

"My deal? Heh, my deal is for us to have some fun, BITCH!" Yukari gets scared and runs behind us. "Hey aren't you tired of this bitch! Always screaming" he walks over to junpei and punches him in the stomach. "UGH!" Junpei collapses on the ground."*gasp* junpei!" "Hey! Speak when you're spoken to...piece of shit."

He walks over to me and yuki. "I don't like your face pretty boy." Here looks over at me and gives me a smile. "I hope your little girlfriend don't mind if we have some fun." He walks over to me, but Makoto walks in front of him. "You're going to make it worse boy!"

He pushes Makoto out of the way and onto the ground.

*Flashback*

HELP US!!! (Echoing)

*Flashback*

I started to scream and cry. "Stop your whining!" The guy slaps me. "Don't touch her!" Yuki said. One of the guys holding yuki down. The guy puts one of his hands, under my shirt.

*Flashback*

GET AWAY!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

*Flashback*

Everything is blurry...I can't do anything...I'm helpless...Am I going crazy?

Makoto's P.O.V.

I can't see Y/n end like this. I kicked the guy off of me and punched the other guy, that was touching Y/n. I couldn't stop punching the guy, like no tomorrow. "Yuki! Stop!" I kept punching....punching after another.

Junpei stops me. "Dude, it's ok" I glared at him and then looked at Y/n. She was passed out and very pale. "*sigh*, ok." I walked over to Y/n and picked her up. "Can we go?" "Yeah, let's go." We left the ally and went back to the dorms.

Two hours later...

Y/n was in her room sleeping, still hasn't woken up yet and I was in my room. "I can't sleep." I got up from my bed and went outside my room. "Yuki? You ok?" I looked to my right, to see Yukari.

"Can I go see her, now?" I begged. "Yeah, sure" "thanks." I walked past her. "Am so sorry...I didn't know that would happen to her." She apologized.

"It's fine...I just need to see her...I miss her...I miss her laugh, her hair, her beautiful eyes...her Everything." Yukari puts her hand on my shoulder and said,"Go to her, yuki." I walked down the stairs and then walked to her room. "Am coming." I whispered to myself.

I twisted the knob and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I walked over to Y/b's bed. She's still pale. "Please wake up, Y/n." I sat on the bed and leaned towards her. Our lips were inches apart.

"You wanna know something...maybe when we're older, we can get married and have our own kids...B But please." I felt something warm, slide down my cheek. Before I knew, I was crying. "Please...wake up...*sigh* I love you."

I looked up at her and saw that she was crying and finally she said something. "I love you too, makoto" I had a huge smile on my face. "Y/n...will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and said,"Yes!" I leaned in to kiss her. I missed those sweet lips of hers. The kiss lasted very long, until they stopped. "Is it ok to sleep in here, with you?" She laughed.

I missed that beautiful, sweet laugh of hers. "Of course you can." She looked in my eyes. And I also missed those beautiful e/c eyes. We put in a movie and fell asleep.

Finally done...This took me forever...also I cried writing this...

also I cried writing this