Chapter 14: Meeting Aigis

I was crying behind a rock, but I guess I was alittle loud.

Makoto P.O.V

I heard crying behind a rock so I went check it out before running after that girl. It was...y/n crying again, I thought she was with the girls, but I guess not. I ran to her and hugged her.

Y/n P.O.V

I felt two warm arms around me. "ssshhh, it's ok am right here" "yuki?" "it's ok, am not going anyway." I get away from makoto's arms and run after that girl...I don't know she seems familiar.

Makoto P.O.V

y/n got out of my arms and ran, I ran after her so she wouldn't do anything to hurt herself.

Y/n P.O.V

I saw the girl hiding behind a tree. "You're the one I been looking for" "what do you mean" "Y/n" I heard Makoto yelling my name.

Makoto P.O.V

I y/n and that girl that I was trying to talk to. "Y/n" that girl turned to me and said "you're the one" she ran off. I turned to y/n. "You ok" she didn't answer, she just ran off.

Late at night...

Y/n hasn't said anything ever since we were on that beach.
I got bored so I walked on the beach. "It's dark hour." I heard crying

"*sobbing*" the crying got louder...I don't know if I should follow noises during the dark hour.

"Hello" I looked behind the rock...y/n was crying, I have never seen her so emotional. I ran behind her to give her a big hug. "sshhh" "Makoto am sorry" "please stop crying."

After a minute of crying and calming her down. " let's walk back" "ok" right when we were going back shadows came. "Shadows" "stay back" I went to reach for my evok...wait I don't have it. I quickly grabbed a stick and hit the shadow...it broke.

"This isn't good, neither of this is good." "yuki look" I turned my head and saw her again. "MISSION ACTIVATE" she defeated all the shadows. "MISSION COMPLETE" she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

Y/n P.O.V

she hugged yuki and then she hugged me, she then said "I will protect you" "huh." everyone came out and took us back.
"Everyone I want you to meet Aigis" "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet Aigis."