Chapter 3: love

You woke up the next day, it was no school today so you put on your weekend clothes and walked down stairs. When walked down stairs you saw yukari, junpei, mitsuri, akihiko, and Makoto. "good morning (your name)" "good morning yukari" "what happened to you and yuki last night" "we went to the library, I never knew he thought I liked books" " well I think he likes you" "I don't know about that".

You walked outside. "What a beautiful day it is." You walked down the steps and then you heard a creak at the door. " good morning (your name). "Good morning makoto-San" "want to go somewhere" "Sure, where at" "at the mall." You and Makoto took the train to paulownia mall. "We're here, so what do you want to do" "how about karaoke" "A duet" "I guess so, if you can beat me." You had a duet with Makoto, you sung at the tip of your lungs and beat yuki at the duet. "wow, your good" "thank you, you were good too." You and Makoto left karaoke. " where next (your name)" "I need tea,you" "me too." You and yuki walk to the coffee shop and a nice cup of tea.

"I love the refreshing cup of tea" "so you like tea too" "yes, because it's so relaxing" "well you seem relaxed" You giggled. You and Makoto walk out the coffee shop and was dark out. "Aw, I was just getting to know you" "well we are walking home together." Makoto gives you a soft smile. "So, may I ask you a question" "go ahead" "have you and yukari been talking about me" "most times."

Makoto stop and looked at you. "What?" "Nothing, I never knew you talked about me" "only yukari does" "Oh really." It became quiet for a minute, after a minute of staring at each other, you both lean in, makoto was about to kiss you when Ken opened the door. "Oh hey makoto-San and (your name)-san" "hey ken" "you guys coming in" "yeah." You and yuki walked in, you walked up to your room and Makoto walked over.

"I'll see you tomorrow (your name)" "I guess so." You walked into your room and fell asleep.