Chapter 7: Protection

You woke up the next day, feeling still upset from yesterday after what you saw. While walking to school you see junpei. "Hey y/n, what's wrong" " it's makoto, I saw him with yuko and I saw yuko ask him out" "wow, how would you like to come in my room and talk about it" "even though it's the boys dorm, I guess so."

You walked to class with junpei, when walking into the class room you saw Makoto looking you and junpei."it's ok, just try to ignore him as you can." You sit down next to yuki without saying a word, during the whole class you two were silent. When you heard the school bell you walked out the door with junpei. Yukari and yuki watched you two leave the classroom. "Is everything ok with you and y/n?" "no,but I will try not to get in her way."

While walking to junpei's room you thought about things, going on in your head. You're outside of junpei's room, you were about to knock on junpei's room when he opened the door. "Oh hey y/n-san" "hey" "come in." you walk into junpei's messy, junky room. "So what do you want to talk about" "you and Makoto, you don't seem dating anymore" "we're NOT DATING." as you rose your voice. "Sorry, I shouldn't have talked that" " it's ok."

Junpei comes closer and closer to your face. "What are you doing?" You shouted. "Nothing, you just look so beautiful." Junpei touches your hand. "Listen junpei, it's been nice talking with you" "oh come on y/n" junpei grabs your arm. "I SAID NO." You heard a door fly open. "Oh hey-" Makoto punches Junpei and falls to the floor knocked out."Follow me y/n

You follow Makoto out of junpei's room. "Thank yo-" "Am sorry" you walk closer to yuki and hug him. "Shh, it's ok" you pulled back and saw his red puffy eyes. "Am so so sorry" you cried. You started to cry. "Please don't cry, I hate seeing you like this." You walk to your dorm door with Makoto.

"Do think junpei will be ok" "I don't know you knocked him out" he laughed. "Well good night" "goodnight." before walking in yuki says one last thing. "Hey y/n, can we walk to school again and not avoiding each other" "yes,goodnight."

Yuki had a big smile on his face. You laid down in your bed and thought about today. You slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep.