The Mole

Above is the trailer for 'Till Hate Pull Us Closer...'

Might publish it by Dec? I don't know what do you say?

***

         The scholar was dragged to the dungeons. Jellal gripped his hand tightly in a fist. He never thought he had good intentions regarding Ruh ever. Salim pushed him to the hard stone floor. He groaned in pain. His forehead was sweaty. The dungeons were dark and foul smelling. The only light source was from the torches.

       "Tell us where you've kidnapped her and kept?" Salim asked first.

       "Do both of you idiots think that, I kidnapped her?" He chuckled. His face illuminated by the torches showed a mocking smile marred on his face as if taunting Jellal of an unknown victory.

        "Then why were you stealing her idol?" Jellal asked feigning calmness. Inside him was a turbulent storm that was trashing to be let out.

       "She asked for it. She wanted it."

   "You just said you didn't kidnap her!" Salim raged to step forward and kick him. Jellal waited patiently as his groans echoed the dungeons.

     "I didn't! I did not kidnap her. She came willingly. She wanted to come with me to Persia." He said his eyes blazing with fire.

      Infidelity. Infidelity. Infidelity.
That was what kept on hovering in his mind. Why would she go with him willingly? Unless for reasons that were tied to the heart? His mind erupted in doubts. And that too when she was dying. Maybe she wanted one last tryst with her lover. His eyes glassed over, he had thought she had died. After half a year, there had been no news of her, how  could she not even send a letter just to inform him she was alright? He wanted to ask her that. He wanted to grab her shoulders and ask her, How could you?

       "So you know, where she is?" Jellal asked Farookh dryly, withdrawn from all emotion.

     He simply nodded as an yes.

   "Very well; Salim, prepare our horses, we will leave after sunrise." He ordered him.

     "What makes you think, she might see you?" He sneered. "She doesn't want to see you."

    Jellal controlled his urge to box him in the face. He did not know whether the slimy bastard was telling the truth or was telling it to just irk him. It worked either way.

   "I would like to hear it from her." Jellal said and walked out of the dungeon

    He walked very slowly towards his chambers. He took a long route. Jellal didn't know if everything Farookh said was true. His worst fear was someone leaving him. Nadiya had left. She had left. He felt his love was perhaps a curse. He spent all this time thinking she had been kidnapped. He quickly walked to the harem.

       "Jellal, what's wrong? It is so late."

   He ignored her question and walked into her chambers. He had questions of his own that would not let him sleep at this dreadful night. If her state of undress in a simple chemise was not enough indicator that she was sleeping, her chambers in a plunged in the dark was. He walked towards the window through which moonlight streamed in.

      "Why did you leave; Nadiya?" He asked her. He watched her face concort in confusion.

   "I..I left because I couldn't bear to be in the same palace where such horrible things happened to me." She said. "Why Jellal? Why did you want to know, after so long?"