J U N E 1 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

Whispering lavender seeped into the warmth space of the cherry cheek brunet. Strong, calloused hands grasping those plump sides under the the shirt that was Joshua's, but inevitable shared with his boyfriend at times, making him look extra cute. Nails traveled up, causing his little love to giggle between their crevices, and down, their foreheads pressuring together. That honey voice filtered out into the thin air that surrounded them, seeping into his lovers soul, and he couldn't help but to kiss away any sound from that honey hue.

They sat in the back of Joshua's bus, towards the edge, and towards the warmth of the fire they had set up for the night, where it'll die out and be forgotten until the morning. The night wasn't too cold, but it was cold enough where they needed their trembling hands on one another to escape that reality they so desperately wanted to run away from.

It was the same spot where they had the experience of camping for the first time, the one where they had their first fight, and the one where they will spend a few days to the first of their trip.

Their hands entwined tightly together, pushing against their weight as Tyler began to grow restless in Joshua's lap.

"You promised me, Jishwa."

"I don't think I remember ever promising you that, daisy."

"Please, oh please!" Tyler whined, giving his boyfriend the best sad doe-eyes one could muster up, and Joshua knew he had to give in.

"Alright, alright, but I think I need another kiss first." Joshua grinned, peaking his pretty eyes to his lovely daisy.

That, in itself, sprouted a beautiful cherry cheek smile, plump lips finding the lavender, and spurring a heavenly sigh between them.

They pulled apart, and soft words left those delicate lips.

"Again."

Tyler nodded, pressing another kiss to his lover's lips, and getting another sigh between them.

"Again."

He couldn't resist.

"Last one, and I want to see that promise live on, alright?" The cherry cheek brunet was smiling, and Joshua's mind ran wild with the beauty his little love could produce.

"I promise."

Insight of a lover's tongue, pressing softly as they deepened the depths of their soul together. Entwined it by a red string, and caused an overflowing emotion running through their veins like fire. They breathed in their hues, and soon, they bloomed.

Joshua grinned when he picked up his little love to set him at the edge of the bus, bundled him up in the softest blanket they had, and kissed the tip of his red nose.

"Ready, daisy?"

"Been ready, silly." Tyler giggled, that beautiful angelic cry reaching heaven, and bestowing another reason of the many reasons of why Joshua's loves his little love.

Without hesitation, Joshua moved with the best of his ability against the dirt ground before the fire, sliding back as his heels fell second. The moonwalk was particularly clumsy for him, though it made that certain angel laugh to no end, and that's what only mattered.