P U L C H R I T U D I N O U S

🌿🌌🌿

There was a soul driven beat of love for a special human being that spoke of honey upon his tongue, and spread his angelic tone that reached their home in the heavens. It was that smile that caught on that gave him the serenity of chills, and gave him a certain caress to each crevice of his heart. It was the buzz upon the soft pads of his fingers, tipping off the rich end and falling to the endearing ground that held their bodies at the elevation of life. Gold licked upon their harmonizing breath, and he would speak tongues of adoration.

Lavender overwhelmed the space before them, and just like that, the quieting of whispers, and the delicate kisses were silencing as mumbles overthrew between their chapped lips of hope.

The hue of blue would ever so softly kiss the pure skin of his lovers hand, trail them up as praises seperated into thin air, and the lover would pour sobs of blooming flowers.

Their heavenly eyes would gaze upon one another, space invading, and beautifully, skin would meet in a graze. A gasp as trembling hands wiped away at the flustered cheeks, and they would leaned their foreheads together for safety. He would whisper between their warmth, a pulchritudinous vivid image of desperation, and boundless future. A ceiling filled of a eye-gazing galaxy, as one captured them so delicately. A pond filled with light as many envelopes were licked clean and sent to the destination of a scared source of human life. A home above the high ground, and so desperately protected by a dragon.

Where an angel will rest peacefully in the arms made just for him, and another will fall harder as he ran a hand through the soft tendrils. Heavenly as the angel looked up sleepily, and gave the other the prettiest view. The aroma of honey, and reaching the deepest part of the other's soul.

"I spoke a soft sentence, and you gave me the most endearing future."

Until the day we die.

🌿🌌🌿

high frequency 『book two』 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें