S E P T E M B E R 2 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

The sound of dead leaves crunched delicately under their feet. Harsh against the soles, and steady as their wandering eyes fell through each of the crack of the tress that led beautifully to the sunlight above. They drove straight through Louisiana, just to finally be able to get to the vacation home that dwelled towards the Mississippi River, hitting a wooden deck and foliage as it waved towards them. It belonged to Brendon, their childhood friend, parents, and were gladly kind enough to let the two heavenly boys stay there for a few days, and rest up.

Though, their minds were desperately on that warm shower it held inside, and the vast white, brightness and pale red exterior held there hearts still. It was humongous, standing tall on pillar's and everything. The windows were loud, and the double, wooden doors were heavy.

Joshua let out a tiny sight before squeezing his little love's hand, and giving him the most delicate eyes. "Wanna head inside now?"

"Is that even a question?" Tyler grinned.

The lavender let out a chuckle and led them vastly towards the front porch, inspecting the sides before looking to the dead plants besides the red wood. "Brendon said the key is in one of the plants, which plant he said, I don't know. Though, I know we'll find it."

"Way to stay optimistic, sunshine."

Joshua only smiled, kissing Tyler's temple in reassurance, then digging down as he felt delicate fingers sway through his hair, tangling in the tendrils.

"A-hah!" The blue hue breathed, fixing himself up and showing Tyler the beauty of the silver metal. "Pristine."

Tyler giggled, kissing Joshua's sweet lips before finding his warm, calloused hand in his. Within seconds, they found themselves trailing inside, not giving it a second though to let their gazes wander. High ceilings, and bright walls stood tall. A chandelier, shining beautifully from the natural sunshine seeping in, hung over them, and the red velvet carpet, marble flooring smoothed under their shoes. The sides led off to different rooms of the home, but what was focused was the huge painting that dead center above the stairs.

"Holy shit." Joshua whispered, closing the front door with a loud boom echoing amongst the creaking home, and grinning when he heard the honey hue gasp.

Tyler lightly hit his shoulder.

And Joshua just pulled his little love in, kissing those beautiful plump lips, not a second to spare as he hauled the squealing brunet over his shoulder.

"J-Jishwa!"

"We are totally getting in the shower first!" Joshua gasped, holding his little love tightly, and barreling straight for the stairs.

"Ou-r stuff!" Tyler whined, but Joshua only squeezed his butt.

With a little squeak, Joshua was off, sprouting his lavender hue as he screamed amongst the echoing home. They past by the long hallways, rooms that toward over them, and windows that held that daylight so beautifully. Joshua was yet confused as to where places were, and which bedrooms held bathrooms, but his eyes spotted a purple, wooden door, odd and not of color scheme. His hands caught before he had another thought as Tyler was struggling to breathe above him, hitting at his butt and groaning when the bumps were too strong.