S E P T E M B E R 1 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

Tyler moved slowly, careful to not wake the lavender that slept so endearingly under the duvet of white fluff, and delicately, opened the back door's of the van. He peaked back, eyes wary as Joshua smacked his pink lips, scratched upon his arm and rolled over to hug a pillow tight.

A makeshift pillow Tyler fluffed out to mistake it for the honey hue.

The brunet's cheeks redden further at his sunshine before slipping on some shoes with his bare feet, and licking upon the ground with his presence. He barely closed the metal doors, eyes casting upon the desert dirt and vast endings. The sky was blaring brightly in dark blues, and pretty purples. Stars shined, and it blinded him, smiling upon his pretty plump lips, and eyes squinting in a gentle giggle.

"Insignificant." Under his breath as he dragged his hands behind his back.

There was a glint as he made his way towards the edge of the rock, peering down before sitting on the pealed and crack ground. Fire was burned out, and eyes stayed wandering. Tyler's hands trembled and he sighed, waiting and wondering left wary upon the trinkets of his mind. His feet dangled, kicking back and forth, slowly.

Slowly.

Blinking back, and singing delicately. Beautifully in tune with the wind, he hummed highly in his throat, and he looked above him. Eyelashes fluttered, glazed and praying.

"I'm cold."

Tyler shivered, and it was to absolutely nothing but the vast emptiness of the night.

Though, his mind was a haze, and as he dozed off to his thoughts, he couldn't hear to soft patters, and a gentle whisper that could've soothed him farther.

"Ty?"

There it was.

Mind prevailing from heaviness, and Tyler snapped his gaze to his lover.

"H-i, Jishwa."

His honey voice cracked, and Joshua faltered.

"What's wrong?" The lavender sat by, and his daisy seemed a gleam with a gentle smile to his plump lips. Beautifully curved, moonlight shining gorgeously on his tan skin, and he spoke in a high tone, above angelic.

"Thinkin'."

Joshua scooted closer, feet dangling, and hands tangling for the warmth they craved so desperately.

"What's your pretty mind goin' on about?"

Tyler peaked to him, and then, subtly back to their hands as he played with Joshua's calloused fingers. His eyelashes fluttered prettily, and Joshua leaned in, pressuring his forehead to the small of Tyler's temple.

"Daisy?"

The warmth of breath tickled his little love, to where his finger tips tingled, and his body trembled. Tyler pulled a small smile, and breathed in the cold dusk.

"Idle ideals."

Joshua pulled an endearing smile, tiny and mighty, and Tyler turned to kiss his jaw.