J U N E 2 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

Joshua eyes kept to the road, but his hand entwined tightly to his little love's. The soft skin of that back of the dainty thing soothing him, and calming him as the night sky overwhelmed his vision. Headlight's exposing the ever-moving ground before them, and his eyes tight, as they focused on keeping them safe.

Tyler was sleeping soundless, heading resting upward, a little too uncomfortable for Joshua's taste, wishing he'd pressured Tyler more to sleep in the back instead of right next to him in the chair.

The cherry cheek brunet profusely refused to do so, saying he'd sleep better if he knew Joshua was right by his side, which is completely awing to Joshua himself. The little sentence made him blush, and silence his daisy with the sweetest of kisses.

Though, now his delicate orbs fastened against the will of sleep, and he tightened his grasp within his little love's loose one.

They were finally out from the south of California, and were heading north, specifically towards the Bay Area.

Tyler would always speak tongues of San Francisco, and Joshua knew from then on that he had to take his sweet honey to that place. To see the misty Pacific, the high, old buildings, the Golden Gate Bridge (even though it wasn't golden), and the busy people of the city.

Joshua brought the tired hand to his chapped, pink lips, kissing upon the skin so beautifully, and reaching to the inner part of Tyler's wrist, letting them linger before pulling away and holding the delicate hand over the console.

"I love you, daisy."

Though, Tyler couldn't hear.

A peaceful sleep amongst his long lashes, and cherry dusted cheeks. His plump lips slightly open as he let out child-like breath's, and a blanket over his body to keep him warm.

Joshua had to stop mid-way to get the blanket out from the back to cover his daisy up from the cold.

The smell of lavender overwhelmed the air, and the cooling breeze hitting the metal of the car as they drove withered in silence. Sounds of sleeping, and the soft buzzing of the radio, he'd meant to buy a couple CD's on the way, but hadn't had the time.

Too preoccupied with his little love.

Forgotten to even slip a CD he already had inside, but knew he couldn't do it now. Joshua had to pay attention and get them safely to San Francisco.

"You shouldn't push yourself, Jishwa." The soft mumble caught his attention, and he grinned, eyes peaking over to his tired, angelic being. Gentle flutter of his lashes, and those flush cheeks turning more pigment, and eyes laced with sleepiness.

How beautiful.

"We should pull over and rest, that way you can cuddle me." There was a small smile on his little love's face, and he knew he couldn't refuse anything of him.

Joshua nodded though, he always did, always listened to what his daisy needed. Pulling over the safest place they could rest on the empty road. It was a seven hour drive from San Diego, but they were half way there, and once you get through Los Angeles, which they have, it's just free flying through highway 5 until you hit 580.